Other games

nortoon

Mind I've bashed on about this on Twitter too, but wasn't it good to see Tahiti at least try and play a bit of football? Always looking up and for the pass out wide to stretch the game a bit and launch a counter. Andorra or San Marino would probably have lost by less than 10, but they'd have been dull as fuck in the process.

I seen between 6-0 and 8-0 (about 5 mins) and in that time Tahiti whipped in 2 low awkward crosses which Reina had to get down and challenge the striker then Spain went up the other end and scored. Got to admire them for giving it ago.

• 2 weeks later...

It's all gone deathly quiet here in Southern Spain...

Did you say something loud and offensive? I know that's your "thing"

Gobshite, aye, no doubt. You, you're like a sailor on shore leave in a Thai sex dungeon.

I think it's probably time you went to bed pet. When I get a life that exciting I'll be sure to let you know.

Brazil all over this like - they've been fantastic. That clearance by Luiz was outstanding - we were all convinced it was in and the Spanish were celebrating. You're all complaining about BBC coverage over at home but I've just been mightily cheered up by the sight of Vialli in the studio :D

• 1 month later...