Other games

nortoon

Iniesta equalised for Barca with a shot that Forster could've threw his cap on and stopped....instead he finished diving for it about three minutes after it hit the back of the net...we truly dodged a bullet with this fucker....

I haven't seen any of the highlights but according to reports he played a blinder.

I only saw part of the first half until er indoors started whingeing so didnt see the second half tbh...Forster makes clangers in every game I see him in though, almost without exception. His game is littered with basic mistakes, Tim Krul's isnt.

Not as good as Krul, whose development has progressed much further due to more games at a higher level.

Forster wasn't going to stay as a backup, and if he can get games as Celtic's no.1 keeper as well as regular appearances in the Champions League then fair play to him.

just watching the highlights, think its harsh on forster to lay any blame on him for that goal.

the touch and shot happened so fast and it was placed right where it was needed to be, wasn't as weak a shot as PLs making out either.

just watching the highlights, think its harsh on forster to lay any blame on him for that goal.

the touch and shot happened so fast and it was placed right where it was needed to be, wasn't as weak a shot as PLs making out either.

Thats fair enough, I think he couldve got down quicker. He makes a lot of mistakes though. He only played about once for us and dropped 2 into the net v Leeds in a pre season game when it was his big chance to grab the shirt from Krul and/or Harper. Dodged a bullet, Krul is far better.

Sunderland managed zero shots on target today.

Zero.

Let me repeat that.

Zero.

Ze-ro.

they have 12 shots on target all season, every other team in the league has at least 28

Edited by TicTacWoe

A draw would be preferable for us between the scousers but I won't exactly be devastated if Everton turn Liverpool over today..

Agreed.

I quite like this Everton side, i think they are the better of the two teams. A draw would be good for us come the end of the season if we are to push the top 6.

Suarez takes the piss out of David Moyes with his celebration by falling to the floor in front of him. Would love to see Moyes just walk on the pitch really calmly and chin the cunt.

:lol:

Well if Moyes wants to wind him up in the build up what the fuck do people expect? It may be a bit tasteless but it is the very essence of football.....shoving peoples words right back down their throat with a goal or a good result. Of course if Everton go on to win this he's going to look a bit daft...

Edit: looks like Suarez may have the last laugh...

Edited by PaddockLad

Nar I agree about the banter like. Just can't stand the bloke.

Looks like he could well and truly have the last laugh. Moyes shouldn't have come out with that as it seems to have riled him up for the game.

Edited by ADP

Didn't watch the first half unfortunately but the second has been interesting despite the lack of goals so far. Joe Allen completely anonymous out there, had no idea he was out there until he popped up and committed a couple of fouls 20 minutes into the half.

Aggers handball then :lol: Fellaini is giving them nightmares.