Other games

nortoon

Reading must be woeful.

Woeful would be an improvement! :lol: Looks like I'll be donating £20 to the SBR Foundation.

Absolutely abysmal performance; the manager has the team playing kick and rush 4-4-2 despite the fact none of the players look comfortable with it. I still think the first team should be capable of pinching wins but not with McDermott. Taken the club as far as he can, time to buy in some good championship players and try to yoyo back next season.

Guthrie didn't even travel - told the manager that his head wasn't right. Should make for some interesting reading over the next few days.

Think the league will be down one afro for a while.

DNKDg.gif

ouch that must really hurt... like walking into a cushion while protecting your face with your hands.

Edited by Aeris

was that on huth?

Shawcross.

I watched the replay for the game last night and Stoke are just such cheating cunts, constantly grabbing and wrestling players to the ground - never being called on it by the ref.

It's almost like watching Gaelic football or aerial ping pong where the ball is secondary to the game half the time.