Other games

nortoon

arsenal doing a good job to keep teams below us at the moment, home crowd proper on readings back and all - poor bastards

A lot of these players have been abject all season so they should expect some grief. I never boo but bloody hell, the team were absolutely appalling today.

Santi Cazorla is an immense player. One of the best I've seen in the flesh.

Could've been a lot more than 5, grim to watch. Summed up in the last few minutes when Macanuff (who was typically dogshit all evening) was clean through - just needed a touch to control it and then slot it home. He took it down and then cut inside as he always does and got dispossessed immediately.

Relegated. Hopefully they'll hit 30 points mind so I win the bet with Stevie. ;)

Hard to say really. The fact that the back four keeps changing means it's constantly shipping goals as no-one knows what they're meant to be doing, so no-one stands out as looking decent.

That said I think he looks alright though, seems to read play well and is very pacey. At one point last night he even went on a run from his own half and up to the Arsenal box. Unfortunately no fucker else realised he wanted to lay it off or dropped into the gap he left so he got dispossessed and Arsenal almost scored on the counter. :lol: Wouldn't really blame him for the goals when Gorkss and Cummings were ripped to shreds time and time again.

I think if Reading hang on to him he'll go on to be a great player for them. I like the fact that when he has the ball he tries to keep possession and pass it forward rather than just hoof it as soon as he gets the ball. Have only seen it backfire once when he made a shite clearance that ended up giving a goal away against ManUre.

Long story short, we shouldn't have balked at the fee Watford were asking as he's infinitely better than Willo. Mariappa alongside Colo would've been an interesting partnership to see.

A lot of these players have been abject all season so they should expect some grief. I never boo but bloody hell, the team were absolutely appalling today.

Santi Cazorla is an immense player. One of the best I've seen in the flesh.

Could've been a lot more than 5, grim to watch. Summed up in the last few minutes when Macanuff (who was typically dogshit all evening) was clean through - just needed a touch to control it and then slot it home. He took it down and then cut inside as he always does and got dispossessed immediately.

Relegated. Hopefully they'll hit 30 points mind so I win the bet with Stevie. ;)

You won't be surprised to learn I can't remember this bet, but there's NEE WAY Reading will get 30 points. They're shit.

Their first half against us was one of the worst halfs of football I've seen anyone against us play, absolutely nothing.

He won't last, the press are against him and there is clear divisions between him and members of his squad (mainly centering around his belief that 2-3 players are leaking stuff to the press, whom he hates). Ozil the other week, and then he went and dropped Mr Real Madrid himself (Casillas).

Fergie losing the plot:

"Robin van Persie is lucky to be alive. It was a disgraceful act from their player," he told BBC Sport.

"He should be banned by the FA. Robin could have had a broken neck."

Ferguson added on Sky Sports: "With the Van Persie situation, you can clearly see that he could have been killed.

"He should be banned for a long time because that was the most dangerous thing I've seen on a football field for many years."

Over this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4THpXBKhs

To be fair I bet it fucking stung a tad, getting the ball hoofed at his head from that range. I don't like Van Penis or Salford FC but Williams is getting away with it if the FA don't pull him up.

*Edit* Actually on replay I've decided Williams does in fact look like he's just trying to clear the ball, was very careless but I bet it still hurt.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Mark on text: "I'm not that happy. It's all well and good scoring eight against a young Villa team but there were at least four clear cut chances we missed in that game. The finishing needs to be more clinical against tougher opposition."

Wouldn't have thought this was serious, but then again this is the BBC live text...

The whole country was laughing at us that day, they just happened to be the opposition. Don't really get the hatred some have towards them. Most of their lot I've come across have been fine, and you never hear of them causing any trouble.

They had taken signs to the game to mock us. Maybe I don't notice others relegations as much but this seemed quite spiteful.

The whole country was laughing at us that day, they just happened to be the opposition. Don't really get the hatred some have towards them. Most of their lot I've come across have been fine, and you never hear of them causing any trouble.

Bollocks. You ever been to Villa park?