Other games

nortoon

Suarez the dirty cheating cunt.

The media are falling over themselves to say it wasn't his fault and the goal should have stood.

Absolute bollocks imo - he clearly gains advantage by playing the ball with his hand and could easily have moved his hand away. It's blatant cheating and his celebration afterwards confirms it.

Henry handballs against Ireland and admits it, Suarez like the cheating, ratty cath-word he is glorifies in yet another prime act of cathwordishness.

The biggest problem I have with the Suarez goal is it highlights the pro-Liverpool agenda in the media that we all know exists. He'd be getting crucified by the press far more if he played for someone else. He is a cunt, but to be fair to him, 99 out of a 100 footballers (British or otherwise) would have done exactly the same. As we say at 5-a-side, play to the whistle.

Suarez is a cheating cunt but it's up to the officials to stop him doing it. The handball was blatant and the goal should have been disallowed....shocking it wasn't spotted

Walters scored 2 Own Goals, and it made me think of that sunderland player who got a hattrick for Charlton (I think). I'm also now thinking that it might not have been a hattrick of own goals.

Pretty pointless post, this.

soz.