Other games

nortoon

Intertoto! :lol:

Did they even get medal for that? I thought the club was presented with a certificate of participation and one of those 70's like pennants that you use to get as a junior playing at a gala day!

Parker's career has been downhill from there.

There's definitely a cup - an impressive specimen too - not sure about medals. If so that'd be the one you use to prop up the wonky trophy cabinet.

article-1097253-02D723F5000005DC-694_224x423.jpg

You have to laugh, Good could become the first Newcastle player to win a medal since the Fairs Cup team and he's not even in contention for our 1st team squad.

His loan will be over before the final. I hope for his sake the its extended.

Parker's career has been downhill from there.

There's definitely a cup - an impressive specimen too - not sure about medals. If so that'd be the one you use to prop up the wonky trophy cabinet.

article-1097253-02D723F5000005DC-694_224x423.jpg

I wondered why my settee was missing a castor.

oooohhhh, Hazard gets red card for kicking the ball out from under a timewasting ballboy, lol. Hilarious! Ballboy is gonna be legend in Swansea, hahaha!

Edited by Aeris

Ref wonder why they get so much stick. Common sense man. The little shit was clearly taking the piss. Kid deserved a clip, which is what he got!

No wonder society is falling apart, namby pamby political correct brigade!

Should've been yellow or nothing. Hazard was just trying to make the fucking kid give him the ball a little quicker, there was no need for a ball boy at that point anyways, he was just there to sabotage.

Hazard's probably thinking "I turned down Real Madrid.... for this...jesus wept"....

Edited by Aeris