Atromitos Athens v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking their hyping him up here but he never lets us down lol. Get in!

Really disappointed with Obertan going forward :/ It's like the Spurs game again with that first half.

Get in Ryan Taylor son! Great time to score. Im not so sure we actually deserve to be level though, its been a pretty poor performances by us even if we have had more of the ball.

Gosling has done nothing and doesn't suit that role in behind Cisse. Poor first half from Obertan too but bring Amalfitano on for Gosling and put him either on the right or in behind Cisse. Obertans pace could be of some use through the middle too though.

Obertan needs to be given away, he is turboshit. I dont want to see a single arguement for him ever again.

Also, Cajun on N-O :lol: "Hope Obertan is playing well?" as he isnt watching the match.

The guy has always had an agenda against Ben Arfa and has obviously run out of arguements other than that he is "difficult to handle".

Championing Obertan the same way CT is championing Ferguson :lol:

Obertan needs to be given away, he is turboshit. I dont want to see a single arguement for him ever again.

Also, Cajun on N-O :lol: "Hope Obertan is playing well?" as he isnt watching the match.

The guy has always had an agenda against Ben Arfa and has obviously run out of arguements other than that he is "difficult to handle".

Championing Obertan the same way CT is championing Ferguson :lol:

Dear me.

Thank fuck for Ryan Taylor, pedestrian first half. Obertan is utter utter shit this game should be his last, he can't even complete 3 yard passes. If he can't perform against a team this poor how the fuck did he impress enough for Bordeaux to interest Man Utd scouts.

You're right, Gosling has no business playing behind the striker.

Obertan has his worst game for us so far, he just looks like he isn't bothered. Just walks and jogs around off the ball. Jogs and passes like he hasn't played football before, his decision-making is appaling. Haul him off already.

Anita has been great for me, some very good passes, and he looks composed and clever. Him and Marveaux do not seem to have the players around them to create things with quick passes.

That Campbell lad for Gosling and Amalfitano for Obertan would do me at HT.

We've played some good stuff without creating much, nice to see we are trying to keep it down and play short passes and Anita and Bigi have both kept it well, the problem is further up field where Marveaux is hogging the touchline too much when he should be further in field, Gosling isn't providing the link between Cisse and the midfield and Obertan has been bad.

Tavernier has been unlucky rather than poor as I don't think he's done much wrong, the balls dropping in behind him have just been that good that he can't do much about them and his positioning and pace to recover have both been good.

Only just got back from work. How has the first half been? Any little rivers around?

heya bona, very leisurely first half. Gosling and Obertan having a stinker both, Tav too tbh.

Conceded a goal then Ryan Taylor equalised with a trademark freekick.