Pardew to be charged

BigAl

The force of the shove is immaterial, should not of happened at all even taking into account the passion and the heat of the moment, it was for a throw in decision for fucks sake not a goal or a penalty that had been missed.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Fucking hell man, do you have anything positive of note to bring to this forum?

Yes, I quite like Renton, McFaul, LBT and Ant. I also like us winning, money and Liverpool embarrasing themselves.

Things I dislike include anyone who I would expect to read the Guardian, like Assange.

The force of the shove is immaterial, should not of happened at all even taking into account the passion and the heat of the moment, it was for a throw in decision for fucks sake not a goal or a penalty that had been missed.

It depends which way it's looked at and by who is looking at it.

For instance, we know that the F.A. are selective in their choices as to what merits what and it will depend on how they see us as a club.

Guest CabayeAye

your chronological age probably exceeds your IQ

I assume you read the Granuaid then? I bet you also voted for Lib Dem, live on lentils and think that all soldiers are baby killers.