How is this even possible?

ajax_andy

Bought some Deet anti mosquito spray for when I go to Morroco in October. I just opened the packet and as I did I felt something on my arm... looked down and there's a small bump that suddenly got extremely itchy... yes I'd been bitten by a fuckin midgey or mosquito.

WTF kind of cruel irony is that?!

Staying on the " When animals attack" theme, I've just texted my brother who started a two week holiday in Greece yesterday. I was after the address of his digs so I could send out a birthday card for my niece.

Aaaaaaanyway, he's just told me that today at the beach , he was attacked by a FUCKING BULL!!!

As they were walking along this morning, some bloke shouted " behind you!" he turned, just as this beast was lunging at him- he went up on its horns, one gashed his arm, the other went through his rucksack , spearing his Kindle!

Sounds mental!

I've told him to have steak tonight as revenge.

I've got bites all ower us at the minute, loads of different types too. The mossie ones are up like welts, got these little ones that dont swell up and stop itching after you pick at them (nice) and what appear to be spider bites, that are two together and slightly bloody. Sharing a room with wife and daughter, nether of whom have a mark on them :lol:

I've got bites all ower us at the minute, loads of different types too. The mossie ones are up like welts, got these little ones that dont swell up and stop itching after you pick at them (nice) and what appear to be spider bites, that are two together and slightly bloody. Sharing a room with wife and daughter, nether of whom have a mark on them :lol:

:lol:

The Stinging Defective?

tsd4.jpg

Staying on the " When animals attack" theme, I've just texted my brother who started a two week holiday in Greece yesterday. I was after the address of his digs so I could send out a birthday card for my niece.

Aaaaaaanyway, he's just told me that today at the beach , he was attacked by a FUCKING BULL!!!

As they were walking along this morning, some bloke shouted " behind you!" he turned, just as this beast was lunging at him- he went up on its horns, one gashed his arm, the other went through his rucksack , spearing his Kindle!

Sounds mental!

I've told him to have steak tonight as revenge.

That story sounds like bullocks to me ( hope he's ok).