:lol: I just adore how much you hate being told how much complete shit you've been talking.

You realise you're yet to do that though, right?

Can you find me a quote where I state that categoricallyy?

What I actually said was that with De Jong, Ben Arfa, Riviere and Cabella, we might play a different style. Now given De Jong been injured throughout I think it's reasonable to say that while that may have been the plan, we haven't done it.

I don't think it's ludicrous for me to suggest that De Jong could have been the goal scorer that turned our shocking start into something decent until Cisse returned. Or that he could be the link between defence and attack, especially as that's what he did for his previous club. You're not interested in that though, again you miss the bigger point in the hope of "winning" an argument. I certainly don't think it's worth you ripping your cock off with glee on the off-chance you've finally increased your internet point tally... or whatever it is you hope to get from your boring wummery.

You've admitted to being a wind up merchant and are yet to give a reason why a grown man would do that...

You crack on though mate, it's obviously very important stuff.

I'm not going to search through all of your posts but I'm fairly sure you suggested it. You said Cabaye's quality/creativity could be diluted through the team and even argued that there was a place in our system for water carriers. You also, in a pretty lengthy post, explained how we have so many more options than we had last season - yet despite our minging start to the season we seem to be sticking to the same formation and an almost identical line-up. Look, it's obvious that you actually believed the shit you were coming out with at the time and attempted to ridicule me at the time when I mentioned things like a relegation scrap, so don't get so upset now that you're the one looking a bit foolish.

I'm not going to search through all of your posts but I'm fairly sure you suggested it. You said Cabaye's quality/creativity could be diluted through the team and even argued that there was a place in our system for water carriers. You also, in a pretty lengthy post, explained how we have so many more options than we had last season - yet despite our minging start to the season we seem to be sticking to the same formation and an almost identical line-up. Look, it's obvious that you actually believed the shit you were coming out with at the time and attempted to ridicule me at the time when I mentioned things like a relegation scrap, so don't get so upset now that you're the one looking a bit foolish.

So let me get this straight;

I say that with the players we've signed, we might look to have more players take responsibility for assists and goals rather than just having Cabaye as a focus.

I say that I don't think we're going to get relegated based on current players as those we had just signed.

Now you're saying that Alan Pardew's inability to use these players properly (lumping crosses into the box against the monsters of Stoke, off the top of my head) somehow makes my suggestions ridiculous?

Could it be that De Jong (clearly a big part of Pardew's plan given he has a vice-captaincy) being injured has got our incredibly limited manager baffled and, actually, with pretty obvious changes to tactics and coaching we could have started better? (You say as much yoursel), suggesting that you also believe the blame lies not with the players first and foremost)

Like for example setting aside ego for the first part of a season when you see your Striker will miss a few games and your new lads may need some time to bed in, it's probably not the best idea to ship out the maverick winger? Maybe if you're struggling to score, you should play two up front, even if those two are a promising kid and a panicky new player? Perhaps, if that panicky new player has two goals, is playing well in the cup, it's a good idea to keep him on so as not to invite pressure. None of that matters though, because Club Spin Doctor off of the internets knew we wouldn't sign a striker and that's the whole picture.

Must be safe in that little sconce though? It's dead easy to predict certain failure, because nobody cares if you're wrong.

As I've said before, your myopic view renders a lot of what you say worthy of being called foolish. Your suggestion that our poor form was down to Anita, for a start. I'm guilty of what exactly? suggesting that Cabaye's goals might be shared amongst the new (highly rated) midfield purchases? Failing to agree with your assertion that we are definitely doomed? Grow up little boy.

finally, it's worth noting that whenever we do get into a proper conversation about tactics, formations or systems, you don't bring much to the table. Preferring instead to simply claim I know nothing, and you were right. Just a thought.

I don't really "bring anything to the table" when you start talking about tactics because you talk such complete shit it's difficult to know where to begin. For example you've just started talking about Pardew, did you not consider that Pardew was our manager when you were ridiculing our relegation credentials? Pretty stupid to overlook that he's our manager when making all of your preseason comments, then blaming him when the things you say appear to have been nonsense.

I'm not looking for a bite. It's alarming that you can't just hold your hands up. You're blaming Pardew but you said everything you said knowing fine well that he'd be managing us. And it's not like he's suddenly turned shit, the back end of last season should have been enough for you to at least consider that his management might be a problems when you were discussing our credentials for this season. Talking shit then saying "Oh but if it wasn't for Pardew..." just doesn't wash.

At no point has Club Spin Doctor previously mentioned Pardew's ineptitudes.

So there's that.

Doom mongers will forever assert they will eventually be proven right. And that's hard to argue against as all things tend towards chaos and entropy.

Anyway the thing that resounds loudest is not his shallow and myopic opinion, but simply the fact I must learn not to rise to the bait as readily as I have done.

Sorry for that.

He's just a windup merchant man, don't give him the time.

Back on topic, Pardew will be gutted and it's hardly a vote of confidence in the manager making a public statement on it now. He's one of the few much improved players in Pardews time, shame he's become more disciplined then wants away

At no point has Club Spin Doctor previously mentioned Pardew's ineptitudes.

So there's that.

Doom mongers will forever assert they will eventually be proven right. And that's hard to argue against as all things tend towards chaos and entropy.

Anyway the thing that resounds loudest is not his shallow and myopic opinion, but simply the fact I must learn not to rise to the bait as readily as I have done.

Sorry for that.

Christ. You're taking being wrong badly.

Does anyone think TIOTE will be much of a miss ??

Brilliant first season, dipped a bit second season and then been in and out form wise imho.

Who to replace him ? Bigiramana ? Or outsider - doubt Ashley will give the £10m to Moyes etc to spend ???

He's never going to be a player that gets the credit he deserves. It comes with the territory given his role in the team. His quality is easiest to see when he's not in the side. He'll be massively missed.

Tbf Fish's football patter has improved over the years.

I actually agree with this, he has tried to become more technical with his analysis of the game. Unfortunately though he is still way off the mark from reality.

He's much better than he looks with us.

Yes, but suggesting that he'd be an asset to a Liverpool, an Arsenal or a Man Utd team as some assert is a bit of a stretch and a figment of one's imagination tbf.

He's just a windup merchant man, don't give him the time.

Back on topic, Pardew will be gutted and it's hardly a vote of confidence in the manager making a public statement on it now. He's one of the few much improved players in Pardews time, shame he's become more disciplined then wants away

Has he improved during Pardews time? He started really well when Hughton signed him and kept it up that season and the next. Then he fell off dramitically in the wafa cup season and pulled himself round (though probably not to the standard of his first two seasons) last term. I don't really think he's ever improved though.

I'm not knocking him there btw, I think he's a good player who's very important to us but just don't think Pardew's made him a better player. I don't think there is a signle player who Pardew has improved for us.

Cheick Tiote has revealed talk of him quitting Newcastle United was not accurate.

But the Magpies midfielder did confirm that there was interest in him from other clubs over the summer.

Tiote said today: “I saw the quotes that appeared yesterday, but they are not accurate.

“Yes, there was some interest in me over the summer and that can be a bit distracting, but nothing came of it.

“I’m back to full fitness and only thinking about doing my best for the team.”Tiote said he was focused on getting Newcastle out of the bottom three and nothing else.

He said: “We are not in a good position in the league right now and I want to get us up to where we should be.

“I am as committed as I have ever been to Newcastle.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-midfielder-cheick-tiote-7871469