He's just mad he's not good enough to move to Arsenal. It's Charles Insomnia all over again. I look forward to Tiote's big move to Villa to play for another shit team.

Not said anything we haven't all said. Shearer's said worse about us this year.

That said he has wanted a move for a season and half at least, unfortunately for him his performances havent exactly encouraged interest.

Rather we started Abeid.

I'm far from convinced Abeid is good enough had a couple of good games before he got injured but was shit when he came back. Not saying he's definitely one or the other but he's certainly not proven himself to me yet.

I'm far from convinced Abeid is good enough had a couple of good games before he got injured but was shit when he came back. Not saying he's definitely one or the other but he's certainly not proven himself to me yet.

I agree. He's had a couple of good games but then so did Williamson. Perez is obviously a good player too but you would think he was the second coming the way some fans bang on about him. 1 in 6 this season so far

I agree. He's had a couple of good games but then so did Williamson. Perez is obviously a good player too but you would think he was the second coming the way some fans bang on about him. 1 in 6 this season so far

Perez has actually performed well in his all round game though. Yes he's been far from prolific but he's rarely been anything other than very promising in games. Abeid was dog shit in the last two he played.

But you're right we do (as a collective) do go overboard on any young player who has a couple of good games. Aarons being another prime example.

Perez has actually performed well in his all round game though. Yes he's been far from prolific but he's rarely been anything other than very promising in games. Abeid was dog shit in the last two he played.

But you're right we do (as a collective) do go overboard on any young player who has a couple of good games. Aarons being another prime example.

Just desperation, isn't it?

think there's been so little to crow about anything positive is seized upon.

See also Januzaj at Man Utd.

I think all clubs do this... except maybe clubs like Stoke.

Why are people taking this (tiote's comments) personally?

Fact one - we are gash it's true. Remember the Everton game as one example of many?

Fact two - why would any decent player want to play under this regime; nee investment, nee ambition nee nowt!

I don't think anyone is bothered enough to be taking it personally. It's true we have been piss poor and it's also true that he's been (when he's actually bothered to play) a big part of that shitness.

I'd hoped last season we were seeing signs of him being back to his best but he's been woeful this season whether it's through a lack of interest or whatever.

Why are people taking this (tiote's comments) personally?

Fact one - we are gash it's true. Remember the Everton game as one example of many?

Fact two - why would any decent player want to play under this regime; nee investment, nee ambition nee nowt!

Three - he hasn't been a decent player for a while now and so is quite welcome to piss off anyway

Four- three isn't a fact, it's a question. Fact.

I've never been a Tiote fan, but whats going on in this forum?

Tiote never said We're a shit team, he's asked by an opposition fan what went on today, saying "we beat you" and he says Shit team.

Just as easy (perhaps easier) to interpret that as "You're a shit team" ....

Jus' saying.

• 1 year later...

Won't be much, if anything, as he's out of contract at the end of the season.

Miles Starforth of the Gazette believes there is a fee, doesn't know what it is though.

Gutted if we lose him but that's the way of the world with Ashley. Every player is for sale if the price is right. At least this Anita kid looks like he can fill his boots.

:lol: called it right there then