Magpie Mover travelcard. Need Help

MrMoonlight

I'm new to the board, been browsing for quite a while and i finally got round to signing up.

I need a huge favour from a season ticket holder, over the summer i applied to work at the ground and got the job (meaning i can still see the majority of games with a slice of luck) so i had to give up my season ticket. My season ticket last year enabled me to travel from the darkside of SR to St James' for £10 for the season for matchdays, i'm just wondering if the same scheme is running this season and if so would a season ticket holder (who doesn't use public transport) have a season ticket number they could PM me to use to get this deal.

• 11 months later...

Reet, im cheap i know but... my season ticket I have used for years now in my grandads name/date of birth. (soon to be newcastle oldest fan!) I was gonig to order a magpie mover, what information does it have on it? Will it say OAP for example or does it just have my season ticket number on? Cheers