Lance Armstrong

Gemmill

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vindication for Rob W today. Armstrong has got his trousers right round his ankles, and no mistake. And still he tries to continue to plead his innocence.

Was reading the report yesterday, fuck me, SERIOUS lube time fo lance and Buyneel etc. Do the UCI still feel like suing Kimmage? Errrr no didnt think so.

Some SERIOUS Shit has hit the fan here.

I wouldnt like to be Team Sky and Bradley Wiggins either, some serious fingers will be pointed at them! Sean Yates, ex doper, Michael Barry, ex doper, Lienders, administered drugs and how Wiggins was friendly with Lance saying how great he was and how he gave him tips on how to win the Tour.

Come on Sir Dave, come out and tell us you're transparent now you bald fuck.

I still don't get how they never failed a test.

Surely that makes the entire sport complicit?

Aye I don't get that myself, anyone fancy summarising?

I still don't get how they never failed a test.

Surely that makes the entire sport complicit?

I guess there's more money in designing undetectable drugs than in creating tests to detect them.

There wasn't a test for EPO to start with, then when they invented one they immediately moved to micro dosing, then to transfusions which they still can't test for.

Always at least one step ahead of the tester basically. Plus they used to get warned about impending tests.

Edited by Gemmill

Fuck me, Team Sky need to sack their PR Guy and FAST.

Alex Dowsett what a fucking Mong, Sean Yates another fucking mong.

This report is dropping Sky in some serious SHIT its fucking awesome :lol:

What's been going on like?

What's been going on like?

When Team Sky was set up the mantra was, not to have anyone on their team that was connected to doping. That still is the case apparently.

Brailsford appears "shocked" by whats happend. Bull shit, his head must be so far up his fucking arse if he is shocked.

Team Sky have a DS (Director Sportive, like team manager) on their team called Sean Yates. Sean Yates has been with Sky from the start. He is an ex doper, tested positive in '86 IIRC. Anyways, he is also ex team mate of LA AND ex DS of US Postal. DS's know the score, he knows whats ganning on yet he said "He never saw or heard of LA doping" UTTTER SHITE!

So, thats one DS at Sky with a doping History.

Sean Yates & Sky hire another of LA ex Team Mates, Michael Barry. This USADA Document has ousted Barry as a doper. Barry has said he confessed to Yates of using EPO. Yet Sky are said to be "dissapointed to know this" now its come out MORE Bull Shit.

They also have another DS thats been ousted as a doper in Bobby Jullich, so thats two doping DS's.

They have another rider in Michael Rogers who has been ousted as a doper in this investigation. So thats nother rider!

Then Dowsett. is an ex rider to Brontrager-Livestrong. An U23 racing team. He is a friend of LA, he has come out and said basically its OK to dope and LA is still a legend. What a complete cock. Apparently he is off on 5Live at 4:30 to confirm what he actually said, i.e Brailsford has bollocked him and told him to sort himself out.

Now, Sky parted company with Leinders yesterday, a doctor that had been working with them since 2010. This investigation has put a large black mark under his name for administering drugs to Rabobank riders too!

There are also a couple more riders that were with Sky who have doped.

All of this yet Sky still think they are whiter than white. Hollier than thou, fuck off Brailsford.

Wiggins, has been taking "Advice" from Armstrong apparenty on how to win the Tour. These documents show how Armstong doped out of comp with EPO and the trained at altitude to get it into his system etc. Somewhere like, oooo, Tenerife would be idle..........................Ala Where Sky & Wiggins have trained all season.

FUCK OFF SKY!

Jesus Chirst!!!

Wiggins! What are you on? Are you so doped up to your gills you cant remember who you raced against?!!?

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16315_8158870,00.html

Goto 2:20 and watch from there:

"I never raced against Lance at the Tour"

You did Bradley, Look, here's a pic from 2009!

Bradley+Wiggins+Lance+Armstrong+Tour+de+France+tfvHGCsVk1Ml.jpg

As someone who is interested in the Tours but not fanatic, I'm guessing Team Sky are like the Chelsea or Man City of the sport. Had loads of money chucked at them, bought the best cyclists, can afford the best technology etc. Just like we were fucked off by Man City coming from nowhere having being bankrolled, I expect Team Sky are probably looked at the same. I can totally see why.

not to speak for Wyki but it seems (from what little I have read in here) thats hes more disappointed about Skys response to the LA news, a team set up supposedly to do away with the doping stigma surrounding the sport turns out to be neck deep in it

So, last 48h has been interesting for Lance.

Nike drop him

Trek drop him

Radio-Shack drop him

He is forced to stand down from Livestrong.

Oh dear Lance lad, oh dear oh dear. Only time and Oakley will drop you.

Its sad really, he has 5 kids and I think he does have a mental illness. He must have to think he is innocent despite this outpouring of evidence.

My gripe with Sky comes from their bully owner. Murdoch. Here is a man who thinks its ok to phone tap, but when they came on the scene Wiggins was at Slipstream and said after placing 4th on the Tour (Although, he thinks its a myth) behind Lance "I aint moving" *bing* Big bucks and he moves.

Some friends and I cycled out to Amsterdam to watch the start of the Giro'dItalia there. At the Prolouge all the team coaches are set out so the riders can warm up / cool down on their turbo trainers. We, being British, went to see Team Sky. It was like, to quote David Millar, seeing the "Death Star" when we got there. Wiggins warmed up away from the view of anyone, you couldnt get autographs, only Michael Barry would sign for people. They were c@nts basically.

I have seen them at other various events since and they have got a little better, but not great. But that for me, set another seed of dislike for them.

I dont like their "We are whiter than white" attitude. As this evidence shows, they are far from it. FAR from it. They have employed dodgy doctors, dodgy DS's. How can Chris Froome go from and average rider to a world beater just by a few "marginal gains" micro doping and training on mount Tiedie helps too.

Sky are making their riders & staff sign a document to say they have never been involved in doping. Fuck me, when I read that yesterday I laughed my tits off. To say Sky are owned by a company like Sky, their PR is a fucking shambles. If Sean Yates and Bobby Jullich are at Sky next season it shows what a set of Mugs Sky are. Both involved with doping, the former was a DS to Lance Armstrong at US Postal! A joke.

Sky have BIGGER questions to answer, I.e what the fuck were you doing with Leinders (the sacked doctor) in Tenerife with Wiggins and Froome? Why wouldnt you let Paul Kimmage (ex Sunday Times) join you on these trips? Leinders has form in Tenerife of giving micro doses of EPO to Rabobank riders.............

Froome a DEFFO doper, Wiggins, too coincidental if you ask me.

Fuck me Wykiki thats too depressing for words. Froome did come from nowhere, didnt know about the Tenerife stuff till you posted about it the other day. As you say its all hugely suspicious. If theyre doping it might be something undedectable atm, but it may come out in the future when the testing technology catches up. Hope you're wrong, but it really doesnt look good.

I was reading this Kimmage article about Wiggins and Sky earlier, which was a good read:

http://www.dailymail...ul-Kimmage.html

It would be hugely disappointing if it turned out that they were up to no good as well, particularly when you read the stuff in that article about Wiggins' early very principled stance on doping. Would be a shame if he's just another liar.

Michael Barry, Sean Yates and Geert Leinders so far on the roll call of Sky staff with a confirmed history in doping - anyone else?

Have you read the USADA Reasoned Decision btw, wykiki? It doesn't read like a legal document at all - it's like a page-turning thriller. :lol: Well worth getting through the full 202 pages if you haven't already.

Kimmage has had plenty to say about the Sky stuff on twitter (you'll have to read from bottom to top, I'm afraid):

45]

...but not a word for 13 weeks and five days now. And not a word on his friend, Lance Armstrong.

45]

824b6e738da08c135274ce76e4d6c37e_normal.jpeg

I find it curious that the Leinders "issue" has not been addressed by Bradley Wiggins. Bradley used to be extremely vocal about these issues

45]

I find it curious that Leinders wasn't mentioned in the interview. I find it curious he's not mentioned in the updated "Sky's The Limit'

45]

When the story was published, Brailsford phoned the reporter's editor to complain. So much for transparency...

45]

When questioned about the investigation by a reporter recently he said "We'll come to a conclusion soon."

45]

It is now 13 weeks and five days since Brailsford promised us an investigation into the hiring of Dr. Geert Leinders.

45]

...on ducking and diving and transparency.

45]

...and asked if I could come on board for the Tour. "Not a problem," he replied. So please, the soon-to-be Sir Dave, spare us the lectures..

45]

...wasn't happy," he said. I requested an interview with Barry but this was also refused. I called Jonathan Vaughters at Garmin and...

45]

Brailsford had offered me full access to the team that summer for the Tour. On the eve of the race, the offer was withdrawn. "Bradley...

45]

...and said he would clarify the facts with the Canadian before taking any action. Barry denied Landis' claims. No action was taken.

45]

...Barry had been implicated by Floyd. The following morning, Brailsford told reporters he was "aware of the allegations" and said he...

45]

...if you encourage Michael Barry to tell the truth.' Brailsford was on the Giro with Barry that week. He phoned me back and I told him...

45]

In May 2010, on the day the Floyd Landis admission broke, I sent Dave Brailsford a text: 'Dave, you would be doing the sport a huge service

Yeh I read that and Kimmage is a good follow on Twitter.

What pisses me off with Brailsford and Sky is the "We won the Tour clean" bollocks too. Fuck off you bell end. What about Evans and Sastre? Both IMO were clean riders.

Doped to the gills Team Sky. Doped to the Gills.