Newcastle - couple of questions.

nortoon

Hi, well im bringing my brother along to see the Villa game, haven't been since we beat Preston in the championshit. Probably didn't really do much other than watch the match then, so got a couple of questions.

Any nice atmospheric pubs with skyports you can recommend? We arrive on friday and were thinking about watching deadline day and having a few beers. We are staying like 20 mins away from the stadium i think.

The stadium tour, website says its at 11, and 13:30 every day, can you just walk up there and pay someone? Says I can order on the internet but we'd rather not plan too far ahead.

Any other tips on stuff to do would be appreciated, staying from Friday to Monday. :woot:

Best leaving it to the young'uns to advise you then.

I would however highly recommend the tour on the morning followed by lunch at the Strawberry. Upstairs open terrace for mega burger. :)

The tour is even better if you do it on matchday.

If you are not from the area then quayside Sunday morning is a nice way to sober up.

Have fun.

Match is next Sunday though. Do they really do the tours on matchdays? I doubt it. But nortoon, it all depends on what you like and what your budget is. Whatever, you'll enjoy us beating Villa.

Match is next Sunday though. Do they really do the tours on matchdays? I doubt it. But nortoon, it all depends on what you like and what your budget is. Whatever, you'll enjoy us beating Villa.

Aye, done it twice on match day. Real buzz around the place and all the kit and boots laid out etc.

Shark Club is the town's new 'Sports Bar' and is right next to the ground. There's hundreds (exaggeration) of tv's and it smells of Lynx Africa (I was in there for the match last night and it's overwhelmingly testosterone filled) However, I'm sure you'll appreciate the waitresses. Put it this way - there's no way I'd EVER get a job there! :lol:

Shark Club is the town's new 'Sports Bar' and is right next to the ground. There's hundreds (exaggeration) of tv's and it smells of Lynx Africa (I was in there for the match last night and it's overwhelmingly testosterone filled) However, I'm sure you'll appreciate the waitresses. Put it this way - there's no way I'd EVER get a job there! :lol:

They remind me of the whore girls from The film 'West World'. Superficially attractive but nowt upstairs. No kidding, not a turn on for me.

However, I believe the Toontastic legend Stevie (currently McFaul) likes it there, you might meet him. ;)

City Centre. Pubs. Nightclubs. Lasses (with fannies and titties, drunk)

What the fuck else would any 23 and 25 year old want in ANY city?

Or there is the alternative of Hancocks Museum.

Ahem, Great North Museum now. I actually got of with two girls ( not at the same time) browsing through there as a kid and both times the former name was right (nowt else though).

They remind me of the whore girls from The film 'West World'. Superficially attractive but nowt upstairs. No kidding, not a turn on for me.

However, I believe the Toontastic legend Stevie (currently McFaul) likes it there, you might meet him. ;)

Yeah I thought when Catmag mentioned her not working there she meant they had no tits.

Yeah I thought when Catmag mentioned her not working there she meant they had no tits.

Plenty tits spilling out of their skinny little dresses. No hips or bums though. Lots of pouting, foundation and hairspray, and many, many tits drinking beer and leering a bit.

Mine were relatively well contained in their regulation scaffolding and had been warned to behave whilst out in public.

Well it has to be sturdy or they go everywhere! :lol: It can still be pretty, but there's enough wire to stop you getting through an airport scanner due to alarms...

Well it has to be sturdy or they go everywhere! :lol: It can still be pretty, but there's enough wire to stop you getting through an airport scanner due to alarms...

Oh I know, Mrs LL has similar architectural requirements for hers, I was just laughing at the word! I never realised what a pain buying underwear is for such blessed ladies, she really struggles to find anything pretty.

Ahem, Great North Museum now. I actually got of with two girls ( not at the same time) browsing through there as a kid and both times the former name was right (nowt else though).

I only got in the background of a shot on Look North when David Bellamy was visiting. Swizz. :(

Been in twice, beers shite and its full of new age huckles. Would rather have a pint in the Black Garter than there.