Newcastle United v Atromitos Athens

Christmas Tree

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have to go in stronger than we were and put it to bed, I'd be giving amalfitano a start after his appearance last time, looked like he could have the beating of them.

Having turned the club around, controlled finances, brought exciting players to the club, produced a top five team and got us back into Europe.........

What should Mike Ashley think if a piss poor crowd turns up for our first European crowd in 5 years, particularly given the lower than normal admission prices?

Having turned the club around, controlled finances, brought exciting players to the club, produced a top five team and got us back into Europe.........

What should Mike Ashley think if a piss poor crowd turns up for our first European crowd in 5 years, particularly given the lower than normal admission prices?

He'll not agree to put it on telly

Whatever the gate is, it's additional revenue over last season.

Guest CabayeAye

We had fairly low attendances for the UEFA cup last time around. I think once we start playing some bigger teams, we'll see a rise in gates. If we get into the CL, we'll see sell outs, especially in the group stages.

These small beer teams in the Europa league are never going to draw sell out crowds, in the same way Accrigton Stanley in the FA cup won't. However, you can guarantee an FA Cup quarter final against the m*ckems woudl sell out.

He relegated us. We're even.

It's raining, the match is on TV and a lot of people have just shelled out for their season ticket. I reckon 25k

Now if this was LUFC......:lol:

I think it will be 35k IMO Hope it is, first game back in Europe after a while, get behind the lads.

24,086 which is fair enough. It's cheap as chips to go but it's not just the admittance is it, it's the beer, the pies, the bets. We are in a massive depression and the NE is suffering as much as anywhere, I'll certainly not slag anyone who can't make it especially with the game being on TV.

Looking forward to taking my cousin & his daughter (flew over from Bilbao last week & going back on Sunday just before Villa game) to the game now, along with my son.

Brilliant that kids can see this game for £5