Martial Arts

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qu`ran isnt the problem - their intrepetation of it is. Bit like the devil reading the bible.

So when you state that the aim of muslims is to cleanse the earth of non believers you are in fact talking bollocks and what you mean is you have been told that some Muslims want to do that.

:lol:

The majority dont "engage" in every day racism though. Just because a Nana thinks there's too many "Nig Nogs" doesnt mean she is going to actually carry out a racist act. She will happily go about her business with the inbuilt racism that has always been there, has been backed up by culture for generations and will not disappear simply because someone says "no more".

Too much fuss made of the every day variety you said. with extremists on either side where the attention should be. Suggesting a bell curve where the majority of racism is in the middle and that's good racism. but on the the fringe there are bad racists who give good racists - who just call black people "nig-nog" and want them out of the country - a bad name.

Why are you transferring your opinion onto an imaginary old woman anyway you daft racist? That old woman would die soon, and with her and her generation would die offensive notions of black people not belonging in her society......except for young whipper snappers like you that wholeheartedly endorse the opinion and the right to express it in polite company.

I haven't read the Qu'ran. I've seen the bizarre extreme reactions that some Muslims display when it is destroyed. It's a book ffs. There's definitely a conflict between western and Islamic cultures, for instance in freedom of expression. To point this out isn't racist and to deny it exists is burying your head in the sand.

Mind, I've read a fair bit of the Bible and some of it is deeply unpleasant. Of course Christians are free to cherry pick the bits they like but that leads to an entirely subjective morality ultimately.

Too much fuss made of the every day variety you said. with extremists on either side where the attention should be. Suggesting a bell curve where the majority of racism is in the middle and that's good racism. but on the the fringe there are bad racists who give good racist who just call black people "nig-nog" and want them out of the country a bad name.

Why are you transferring your opinion onto an imaginary old woman anyway you daft racist? That old woman would die soon, and with her and her generation would die offensive notions of black people not belonging in her society......except for young whipper snappers like you that wholeheartedly endorse the opinion and the right to express it in polite company.

Think you're reading too much into this. The essence I got from CT's post is that people will naturally distrust those who are different from themselves, which is true. Barriers can be broken down through cultural integration but not through multi-culturalism imo.

:lol:

So when you state that the aim of muslims is to cleanse the earth of non believers you are in fact talking bollocks and what you mean is you have been told that some Muslims want to do that.

Ok so lets see.. lets compare a few religions shall we.

Point ---------------------------- ------------------------ Islam ---------------- Christianity ----------------------------- Judaism

Jihad: killing of people of other faith------------------------- Yes------------------ No --------------------------- No

Punishment for apostasy ------------------------------ Death --------------- No -------------------------- No

Wife beating ------------------------------------- Yes -------------- No ------------------------------- -------------- No

-

Ban on science/philosophy -------------------------------------Yes ----------------------------------No ------------ --------------- No

Cutting physical part of body ----------------------- Yes ------------- No -------------------------------- No

hate teachings -------------------------------- Yes --------- -------------- No ------------------------------- No

Celibacy -------------------------------------- No -------------- ------------------- Yes ---------------------------- yes

You are right, what was I thinking. Lovely religion.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Think you're reading too much into this. The essence I got from CT's post is that people will naturally distrust those who are different from themselves, which is true. Barriers can be broken down through cultural integration but not through multi-culturalism imo.

...and calling each other nig-nog and such, which is fine.

I see your grasp of the Qu'ran is only matched by your knowledge of the bible. I suggest you read Leviticus then re evaluate your table. Also maybe look at how the unbelievers are treated.

Ok so lets see.. lets compare a few religions shall we.

Point ---------------------------- ------------------------ Islam ---------------- Christianity ----------------------------- Judaism

Jihad: killing of people of other faith------------------------- Yes------------------ No --------------------------- No

Punishment for apostasy ------------------------------ Death --------------- No -------------------------- No

Wife beating ------------------------------------- Yes -------------- No ------------------------------- -------------- No

-

Ban on science/philosophy -------------------------------------Yes ----------------------------------No ------------ --------------- No

Cutting physical part of body ----------------------- Yes ------------- No -------------------------------- No

hate teachings -------------------------------- Yes --------- -------------- No ------------------------------- No

Celibacy -------------------------------------- No -------------- ------------------- Yes ---------------------------- yes

You are right, what was I thinking. Lovely religion.

I don't think he was remotely advocating that as fine though. If anything it's a sign we are moving towards a more tolerant society. The reason Muslims come under so much criticism compared to other ethnic groups is their apparent failure to integrate.

I mention it Renton as Salty has a big " No" beside Judaism in the Physical cutting point.

He's also never heard of the Crusades, as made clear by his first point - killing of people of other faiths.

The crusades were nearly a millennium ago though. As for today, I'd like to think we could all agree that whatever your faith, mutilating children in support of it is wrong, but apparently that's not the case.

I mention it Renton as Salty has a big " No" beside Judaism in the Physical cutting point.

He's also never heard of the Crusades, as made clear by his first point - killing of people of other faiths.

Crusades were 1000 years ago - its called progress.

Spot on.

A nana is a vastly white community using the term Nig Nog which she has had drilled into her from 70 years of culture, even the BBC is not harming anyone. Im sure she wouldnt dream of saying it in an offensive way to a non white persons face. I find it much more offensive clever people who should know better trying to label her a racist.

And she's not imaginary.