Martial Arts

Lake Bells tits

Know loads and have many muslim friends.

Latest here in Oslo is that they demand one part of the city is declared a sovereign islamic state, otherwise things will happen..

A big part of Oslo city centre called Greenland is essentially a different country. Homosexuals are getting threatenend and harassed and even assaulted if they pass through, women not dressed in burkas are being called whores and have things thrown after them, garbage everywhere - I could go on. Property prices plummeting and ethnic norwegians no longer want to live in the area.

Lovely diversity mind.

If "everyone" did not pander to "anyone's" wishes that they do not agree with, the world would be a much better place. Regardless.

In the Real world, any opposed to the muslim demand's, to make one part of the city into a no go area for anyone not muslim, need's to make their voice heard (with those in power). or it will happen. and that would be tragic.

the verbal harassment needs to, (and needs to be seen to) be addressed, If possible, within the law. treating anyone outside the current law, (or as those people see it unfairly) will lead to much bigger problems.

If the muslims or any others concerned are not happy with their surroundings, they have other options to change them.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, Im done talking about religion or islam in this thread.

Back to martial arts and take it somewhere else.

MY thread, MY rules :ok:

I think we both know that they were my rules, but yes - let's keep things on topic please.

J69 is a left-wing feminist puff thats why. Whats wrong with traditional english values, are they suddenly not good enough anymore?

If you think sharia law and muslim traditions are so exciting, go on a holiday - see how they live. I dont want it on both sides of my house.

If that make me a racist I dont give a flying fuck. Go cook your disgusting hummus somewhere else

What are traditional English values? Do they differ from norwegian values?

Guest CabayeAye

The problem is not Muslims. They may well be lovely people. The problem is those who force Islam on Muslims. For example, I doubt most Muslim women enjoy wearing a burkha, but if they take it off they will find themselves stoned to death. Same way that many Muslim men probably don't want to go all day without eating during Ramadan, but if they get caught with a Pepperami and a bacon butty at lunchtime, they will be disowned by their families and friends.

Muslims = Humans, therefore should be supported wherever posible

Islam, and all other religions = Wrong, archaic and responsible for ruining billions of lives.

*Edit*

Sorry, Cath, you posted that a nanosecond before I posted this! :lol:

Edited by CabayeAye

Been thinking about taking up a martial arts form for future car chases from the back of CT`s taxi.

Anyway seems like a decent way of staying in shape with the added benefit of being able to protect yourself and possibly your future family too.

Been thinking about different arts, have my mind set on Silat at the moment.

Anyone else done it? Experiences etc? Im stiff as a plank so bit worried about injuries etc..

Cue obligatory wax on/off picture...

article-1279213486350-0A7441E5000005DC-176257_304x456.jpg

An Excellent way to tune mind and Body.