Brainwave 3!!

Asprilla

AF, do you consider yourself more Mulligan than O'Hare or vice versa? ;)

75148[/snapback]

Do you have posters of

curry.jpg

or

adamshawdvdfever_s.jpg

up in your little wankpit ;)

75169[/snapback]

:lol:

6c36b73c-c719-458a-9d0b-e2ebc01cc2c2.MIDDLE.jpg

tbh.

75178[/snapback]

Surely you could have come up with something more imaginative than A PICTURE OF THE BLOKE YOU'VE BEEN CALLING ME FOR AGES....

Doh! You're an accountant, imagination was never your strong suit eh? :D

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, the whole attitude towards you on here is 100% down to your attitude towards people up here etc. I would suggest that you sell up and leave the region but the fact the only income coming into is probably as a result of your lass's 9-5 job probably precludes that as an option until you go triple-platinum :lol:

75202[/snapback]

I hadn't been here for ages and yesterday I started a thread about players wages. Go back and see who started being a cunt first.

I don't doubt I wind people up here, but there's not a lot I can do about that.

I happen to earn more than my wife and every penny comes from music, in fact I earn an average wage from doing what I want. That's taken a lot of effort.

If and when I do move to France, I'll still come on here to wind you all up. ;)

75206[/snapback]

You suggested a wage cap on players didn't you? Well done mate, that'll work.

75209[/snapback]

There already is to an extent in the sense that the pot isn't bottomless.

The difference was that the fans would decide the wages rather than the gullible chairmen.

Hardly rocket science.

75211[/snapback]

It wouldn't work, in my opinion like.

I agree the N.E. doesnt have the same history of black and asian immigration as other parts of the country, but then I've been to Penzance a few times an all and it never struck me as downtown Kingston either.  ;)

75204[/snapback]

I didn't say it was. They just don't have a heart attack if you have a different accent. :lol:

75210[/snapback]

Cornwall is very poor in general with high unemployment and there is loads of animosity towards people from London in particular who have bought holiday/weekend homes and have priced locals out of the market.

75213[/snapback]

Er...I lived there, thanks for telling me all about the place! ;)

It's nowhere near as bad as up here. Seriously, I've lived here for 3 years and Cornwall for 24. I do know what I'm talking about. :D

To be honest, the whole attitude towards you on here is 100% down to your attitude towards people up here etc. I would suggest that you sell up and leave the region but the fact the only income coming into is probably as a result of your lass's 9-5 job probably precludes that as an option until you go triple-platinum ;)

75202[/snapback]

I hadn't been here for ages and yesterday I started a thread about players wages. Go back and see who started being a cunt first.

I don't doubt I wind people up here, but there's not a lot I can do about that.

I happen to earn more than my wife and every penny comes from music, in fact I earn an average wage from doing what I want. That's taken a lot of effort.

If and when I do move to France, I'll still come on here to wind you all up. ;)

75206[/snapback]

You suggested a wage cap on players didn't you? Well done mate, that'll work.

75209[/snapback]

There already is to an extent in the sense that the pot isn't bottomless.

The difference was that the fans would decide the wages rather than the gullible chairmen.

Hardly rocket science.

75211[/snapback]

It wouldn't work, in my opinion like.

75215[/snapback]

It would never get the chance either way, but it would:

a: Give players a better incentive to please the fans

b: Put an end to cunts like Marcelino

c: Make the fans feel re-connected to the team

Apart from that, I agree, it's a shite idea. :lol:

I agree the N.E. doesnt have the same history of black and asian immigration as other parts of the country, but then I've been to Penzance a few times an all and it never struck me as downtown Kingston either.  ;)

75204[/snapback]

I didn't say it was. They just don't have a heart attack if you have a different accent. :lol:

75210[/snapback]

Cornwall is very poor in general with high unemployment and there is loads of animosity towards people from London in particular who have bought holiday/weekend homes and have priced locals out of the market.

75213[/snapback]

It's nowhere near as bad as up here. Seriously, I've lived here for 3 years and Cornwall for 24. I do know what I'm talking about. :D

75217[/snapback]

You can still count your age on the fingers of both hands then! :razz:

75204[/snapback]

75210[/snapback]

75213[/snapback]

75217[/snapback]

Isn't Cornwall the poorest county in England?

75204[/snapback]

75210[/snapback]

75213[/snapback]

75217[/snapback]

75227[/snapback]

I blame the inhabitants.

75204[/snapback]

75210[/snapback]

75213[/snapback]

75217[/snapback]

75227[/snapback]

Yes, it is... :razz:

So given that, and the fact that there is high unemployment, are you suggesting there isn't animosity towards Londoners pricing locals out of the property market? I've got relatives there incidentally, so I know there is. We don't have that problem up here so I fail to see how it can possibly be worse here.

So given that, and the fact that there is high unemployment, are you suggesting there isn't animosity towards Londoners pricing locals out of the property market? I've got relatives there incidentally, so I know there is. We don't have that problem up here so I fail to see how it can possibly be worse here.

75236[/snapback]

There is animosity about house prices...but if you have a different accent, people aren't necessarily hostile because you are more likely to be a holiday maker.

75236[/snapback]

There is animosity about house prices...but if you have a different accent, people aren't necessarily hostile because you are more likely to be a holiday maker.

75237[/snapback]

That's because you have to rely on tourism in Cornwall though surely, not because you are so friendly to outsiders. You paint this region as being hostile to outsiders and having a racist underbelly, yet there is far more ethnic diversity up here than there is in Cornwall.

Funny thing is, I know loads of Southerners who love it up here and have never had a problem. I'm talking double figures.

Which leads me to believe AF is either making it up, or he is disliked because he is a patronising cunt, which seems likely considering his posts here.

Either way, I'd love to see him cope in Scotland.

Funny thing is, I know loads of Southerners who love it up here and have never had a problem. I'm talking double figures.

Which leads me to believe AF is either making it up, or he is disliked because he is a patronising cunt, which seems likely considering his posts here.

Either way, I'd love to see him cope in Scotland.

75244[/snapback]

I was going to make a similar point, it's fairly obvious who has the problem although no doubt we'll be painted as cave men for suggesting such a thing :lol:

75236[/snapback]

75237[/snapback]

Because Newcastle and Durham, a world heritage site, get no tourists, do they?

Whereabouts do you actually live AF? If it's Ashington or somewhere like that you may have a point, otherwise you are basically talking shit. Again.

75236[/snapback]

75237[/snapback]

That's because you have to rely on tourism in Cornwall though surely, not because you are so friendly to outsiders. You paint this region as being hostile to outsiders and having a racist underbelly, yet there is far more ethnic diversity up here than there is in Cornwall.

75243[/snapback]

I've never had a problem in ze norz. Unfortunately I cannot say ze same about ze souz.

AF, has it occured to you that things seem better in Cornwall because it's home to you, whereas the xenophobia seems worse in Newcastle because you are the outsider? Having been to both places only as a tourist I couldn't spot much difference, your lot did try to stuff me in a fuck off straw giant and set fire to me but the scraps going on in the corporate lounge of the Stadium of Shite (not technically Newcastle, but let's face it you're all the same up there) the last time they went down were fantastic, never seen anything like it, so that evens it up.

Shouldn't claim credit for Lennon's work btw, Yoko will have you.

We've been through this before....

You seem hell bent on portraying Newcastle as the world's friendliest place but your attitude towards me says more than any protestations on your part.

I accept some people think I'm a cunt, I think some people are cunts and God forbid, some people think you're cunts. That's life, it just seems more prevalent here and believe me I've lived in a lot of different places.

Just my anecdotal experiences you understand, but none the less true for me.

I wish also you'd realise that a group of people joining in against ONE person IS bullying and it might be interesting for you all to look at that fact.

I wish also you'd realise that a group of people joining in against ONE person IS bullying and it might be interesting for you all to look at that fact.

75256[/snapback]

:lol: Flounce!

You seem hell bent on portraying Newcastle as the world's friendliest place but your attitude towards me says more than any protestations on your part.

I accept some people think I'm a cunt, I think some people are cunts and God forbid, some people think you're cunts. That's life, it just seems more prevalent here and believe me I've lived in a lot of different places.

75256[/snapback]

Who is that aimed at, because the last 2 posters are German and Irish respectively.

EDIT: And Scottish above that, this is a veritable United Nations of 'you're a cunt'.

Edited by DotBum

75256[/snapback]

Unless they're all right? So unless everyone has the same opinion, it's classed as bullying? Odd.

75256[/snapback]

75259[/snapback]

I'm serious, I can take it but it feels different when you're just chipping in as opposed to the one getting the flak.

75256[/snapback]

75259[/snapback]

I'm serious, I can take it but it feels different when you're just chipping in as opposed to the one getting the flak.

75265[/snapback]

But if you look back, and as SLP has been trying to explain, everyone on the board gets stick; some people just react differently.

75256[/snapback]

75259[/snapback]

75265[/snapback]

But if you look back, and as SLP has been trying to explain, everyone on the board gets stick; some people just react differently.

75268[/snapback]

Stick I can handle, 20 boring cunts saying the same stuff they did 6 months ago is boring. ;)