If you're depressed and think you can't go on.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Aye its easy to get stuck in a rut. Need to break that mould. Takes some doing like, it aint easy but well worth it. Even stuff like stacking shelves in Asda is the first step to making huge changes. Just getting out of the house is a big step. As said, if you cant find work then volunteer. Local shelter or something. Then as said meeting people helps and you never know what opportunities may present themselves.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ever feel like that Deaders go and have a chat with your GP. They have access to lots of services who can help people out. Theres all sorts of day centres and the like that can keep you busy through the week if you're not working. They can refer you for talking therapies through your PCT too if you need to talks about things you have bottled up

lol hum maybe theres some weird people out there

mostly wierd people, been where you have too, a course or charity project would do wonders,

good luck , like hills the up is always harder than the down but you only get the view from the top :thumbup:

Guest CabayeAye

28 cause my life is bad no job on benefitys shamely father was a drunken beater and me brother was to

Leave all that shit behind and join the Army. Make mates for life, get paid and see the world. If you don't like it, stick at it for three years, get a CV then leave and get a civvy job.

Leave all that shit behind and join the Army. Make mates for life, get paid and see the world, occupy countries that dont want you there, get shot. If you don't like it, stick at it for three years, try to avoid losing a limb, get a CV then leave and get a civvy job.

FYP

Leave all that shit behind and join the Army. Make mates for life, get paid and see the world. If you don't like it, stick at it for three years, get a CV then leave and get a civvy job.

You really haven't got a clue about the lad's situation. Not saying I have either, but from what I've read he should simply go and see his GP. I'll bite my tongue rather than say anything else knowing your hideous political beliefs.

Guest CabayeAye

You really haven't got a clue about the lad's situation. Not saying I have either, but from what I've read he should simply go and see his GP. I'll bite my tongue rather than say anything else knowing your hideous political beliefs.

I offered a genuine solution, of which I have experience of. You offered that he goes to a GP to get some pills to paper over his situation.

Yet you ridicule me whilst making out I am some kind of Nazi.

I suggest you fuck off and stop posting you thick cunt.

Guest CabayeAye

I suggest you change your tone...

Just delete my account. I've asked for it to be done before, but it got ignored.

I'm done with here. Goodbye.

I offered a genuine solution, of which I have experience of. You offered that he goes to a GP to get some pills to paper over his situation.

Yet you ridicule me whilst making out I am some kind of Nazi.

I suggest you fuck off and stop posting you thick cunt.

Stuff like abusing people non stop is probably why you get a lot of stick.

Just delete my account. I've asked for it to be done before, but it got ignored.

I'm done with here. Goodbye.

Youre incapable of not coming back man. It's not our problem, it's most definitely yours