If you're depressed and think you can't go on.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would protect my son with my life; I think any decent, middle class parent would do the same.

There are people out there you just wouldn't want your children to meet.

Any person who wasn't mentally ill, would look at that bit in bold and say what a wanker. I'm looking forward to meeting this bloke in a fortnights time.

Middle class people more morally correct than working class people it seems. What a fucking absolute arsehole, and any decent person would agree just based on the bit in bold.

Edited by McFaul

What's all this upper class, middle class, working class bollocks about?

If anything boils my piss, it's people who decide they are a cut above simply because of postcode and bank balance.

A rich person is just as likely to kill their wife and kids as is a poor person...it just depends on the mental state at the time.

We have rich people, we have reasonably well off people, we have people that can manage and people that are poorly off but there is no so called class.

If we want to go down the upper, middle, lower class route, then I'll stick my neck out and say that the upper and middle class are more likely to kill their kids rather than the lower class and I'll explain why.

When a certain amount of the upper class and middle class finally come down to Earth, losing all their wealth through amassed debt and cannot sustain their children's silver spoon fed mouths, they go into a mental break down and can't live with the fact that they will have to rough it for the rest of their lives, so they take the cowards way out.

So called lower class people usually have never had nothing and neither have their kids but in the majority of cases they are well looked after with the basics and many appreciate the smaller things in life.

Naturally there is a small element of parents from all so called classes that are evil bastards as standard so it isn't just some kind of working class /lower class problem.

This class business is as bad as frigging racism with kids all trained to hate each other because Fiona has been told that Sheila is a scruffy no mark and should be looked down on, the same as Sheila is told that Fiona is up her own arse and is a snob and deserves a slap.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. :D

Fuck all to do with "class", its about income. They wouldnt let any of us lot on here within a million miles of the Carlton Club in London, thats to do with class. But some of us may be able to afford the fees to join. Thats to do with income. Huge difference.

Yeah but that would depend on what Rent's and HF's folks did for a living...if theyre doctors or lawyers then you're pretty much right. If theyre dads worked at Swan Hunters in the light plate shop probably not, more like the opposite tbh.

Yeah but that would depend on what Rent's and HF's folks did for a living...if theyre doctors or lawyers then you're pretty much right. If theyre dads worked at Swan Hunters in the light plate shop probably not, more like the opposite tbh.

I decide.

So your class depends on what your folks did for a living?

My mam stacked shelves when I was growing up. She now earns 3 times my salary and drives a range rover.

My mam stacked shelves when I was growing up. She now earns 3 times my salary and drives a range rover.

Is it that columbian connection?

There you go. Income has changed, but class desnt change with it iyam. Good on your old dear.