League Cup 3rd Round

Tooj

Guest CabayeAye

It's not rocket science. Man u will put out a weak team. It's up to Pardew to have the nouse to play our strongest team and fuck them over. Simples.

It is simple, but we'll see another toothless 442 surrender and a MotM referee performance for Man U.

23st known by everyone who knows him as a shy odd ball. Will find out myself next Saturday. So I'll leave the wrongun accusations I'll make till I look in his eyes.

Nice draw to top off a lovely transfer window! If we put out a decent team we may have a chance, however our involvement in Europe and the fact we have very little squad depth will enusre that wont likely happen.

Would expect Man U to play their kids giving us a good chance. However, despite it being our best chance for a cup I can see us doing the same.

Have to put a full strength team out, we've pretty much bugger all chance of silverware otherwise! Besides, it could see us in Europe next season if we get far enough and this season's lack of investment comes back to haunt us in terms of final league position...

Whether they put their kids out or not, beating/getting a good result and performance against ManUre away would do wonders for the team and could spur us on for a few games into a good run of form.

Well if we beat them we should be buoyed for a great run in the cup. If we lose, we're out of one competition and have less games to play with this threadbare squad!! Fergie will put put an extremely weak team so it's not a foregone conclusion.