Best way to Bruge?

bobbyshinton

I went to Euro 2000, and they are the biggest cunts you've ever seen in your life. They make South Yorkshire police look like the best old bill in the world. There was 900 arrests of England fans in Belgium, and 3 in Holland, that's all you need to know, they're like fuckin badly programmed robocops the lot of them. The difference between Dutch and Belgian is like the difference in human development between geordies and mackems it really is that vast.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

900 more tickets available according to .cock.....got to have between 35-69 points and have the applcation in by 5pm on Wednesday, pick up in person Friday before 7pm.

http://www.nufc.com/

I got mine but two mates put their application too late and didnt get theirs, which is fuckin strange as we all applied on the same day :glare:

Rumours of a drink ban in Brugge.....thinking about staying here...."oh I do like to be beside the seaside......" :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blankenberge

Alright, don't rub my face in it unless you've a spare ticket or two? ;)

You still going regardless?...CT seems to have changed his mind on that one, which is a shame for the lad as he's missing out on the land of beer and chips :)

Edited by PaddockLad

Was going to cancel but 2/3's of the cost can't be refunded, i.e. the train tickets. After we decided to write it off we had a re-think and thought, bollocks, we've paid for it, might as well go and see what happens. :)

Good man Davey, its going to be a fuckin belter...rumours of attendance by some of our old friends..saw this being waved at the dark place a couple of weeks back...shite photo, but you my just make out the flag with a certain Dutch club's crest on it...

WP_000055.jpg

Edited by PaddockLad

You would hope that with Colo and Tiote and a few other senior players, it would give a good chance for some of the young uns to show us what they can do. I always feel that if you just throw a load of kids in at the same time, they're are never going to show their best.

Still places on our coach..probably a double seat each,so bring a pillow..Leave Newcastle 9.30pm on Wednesday evening..arrive in Bruges 10.am Thursday morning..stopping at baccy and booze warehouse on way home. Hostess service! £79.00

Tel: 01562 743138

Hostess service on your coach! That IS innovation.

What kind of a daft kick off time is 6pm? Dafties.

Aye, when we played Waregem we'd been drinking draught Leffe for 7 hours before the 2045 CET kick off...found ourselves stuffing confectionary from the shelves of a garage into our coats not long before kick off... I think we'd "forgotten" to eat ;)

Wouldnt say I wanted to wank into a sock, but I am looking forward to it hugely...getting the lunchtime Eurostar tomorrow and some other poor sod has the pleasure of driving me! :D