Maritimo Away

Murray

Hi guys,Just a quick post... I'm planning on going to all 3 Europa matches.

I've moved over to the UK from Aus to be able to support the Toon(sick of 3am kick-offs on dodgy internet streams).

I've booked Brugge(and accom...St Christophers Inn -cheapest option 13 quid with 10 other geordies) & Bordeaux transport and am looking at Maritimo now.

Anyone else going keen to share what they have found?

Also knowing away ticket allocation will vary between all 3 matches due to stadium capacity, its still uncertain what number we will receive.I was wondering anyone who is not going to the matches who has a season ticket(with decent number of loyalty points) who can help a lad out? Especially for the Maritimo match as it will only be a tiny allocation.

Thanks in advance.
modify_inline.gif Edited by Murray

I like how this was posted at 3 am :lol:. Pretty sure some budget airliner goes to Madeira.

Nothing wrong with stealing the credit card when the missus is asleep & booking Maritimo away at 3am!?!

Now for tickets to all 3! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Murray. In light of your efforts to get to these games, are you at all pissed off that this campaign will apparently be being fought by the development squad? Or are you quietly confident that our B-team can stuff these johnny foreigners?

Thats what put me off going (combined with the cost), however if I was younger and dafter with less responsibilities I would be there. When you are young and daft the game itself is almost second to the trip.

Ive been to Wembley three times to watch NUFC and dont think Ive seen a game yet. :lol:

I usually come around on some tube train.

Hey Murray. In light of your efforts to get to these games, are you at all pissed off that this campaign will apparently be being fought by the development squad? Or are you quietly confident that our B-team can stuff these johnny foreigners?

Its not ideal. Wish we would play strongest possible team to try and win a trophy, but its hard to manage league/cups/europe especially with our brittle squad.

Will see how the youngsters go, and I guess throwing them in the deep end is how you find out if they are capable.

Bring on the Away Days!