Who is the most underrated player in the PL?

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben Arfa could get into any team on the planet with his current form. Ridiculous that we got him so cheap

True but aside from Ben arfa, he would be the default answer if we were to include our own team. Just to make the thread more interesting I mean.

Toure gets loads of plaudits, don't see where you're coming from at all on that one.

Anyway the correct answer is Xisco.

I remember Sky jizzing over Silva and Balotelli getting lots of positive coverage. Toure is a fucking boss though.

Anyway, is there anyone really 'underrated' in the PL?

Scott-Parker-West-Ham-20112.jpg

Most overrated player in football history, you normally find a lot of underrated players at Everton and Fulham because they're unfashionable clubs out of the limelight, but for me the most underrated player in the Barclays Premier League is Fabricio Coloccini. I'd have him first choice for any top flight club, he's not as strong as some, he's not as quick as others, but not one player in that division reads the game better than him. He's like a modern day Bobby Moore, he's rated highly by us, and reasonably by others, but I don't think he gets the praise he deserves, unlike say Cisse, Ben Arfa, Vidic or David Silva.

Other than toon players I'd say this bloke here:

447px-Ali_Al_Habsi_portrait%2C_Wigan_Athletic_v_Birmingham%2C_19_March_2011.jpg

Nee one ever mentions him, he's the busiest goalkeeper in the division and he makes them points every single season. Athletic, good positionally, and he's one of the few keepers who saves shots others wouldn't. There was one the other week against Stoke, from a deflected free kick a lot of keepers would've let in.