Maritimo v Newcastle United --- 20/09/2012

Christmas Tree

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck off u nugget, i saw Neymar blaze one over from 5 yards out at SJP, how about Pele dummying the keeper and putting it wide?? it happens.

Seeing as he took the ball 35-40 yards, fooled defender, opened his body, picked a corner and missed by 4 fucking inches I'll stick with unlucky!

You however can feel free to swallow 100 paracetamols and slit ur wrists anytime u like!

Any player missing the target from inside the box is a disgrace - I don't care who it is.

That was dire. About the level of the NASL (USA 2nd division) matches I attend.

Edit: especially with regards to the quality of the officiating.

Edited by Zathras

Well thats 90 minutes of my life im not getting back...

Glad we didnt get beat but lets be honest we were poor tonight. Waddle saying that Pardew will be pleased? Pleased with missing 3 good chances? Pleased with them absolutely battering us and looking dangerous time and time again? No. If i was Pardew i'd be annoyed. Chance lost to beat a side we should be beating well.

Few positives though...Elliott, Santon, Sameobi, Shola and Bigi. Bigirimana was terrific tonight, he is without a doubt ready for more 1st team football.

Obertan, Gosling and Williamson were shite...No suprise there.

Doesn't matter, clearly they're all disgracefully shit...

No - any occurence is a disgrace imo - doesn't make the player shit.

When you consider how many levels they are supposed to be above people who play the game to an average level I happen to think they should always (or at least almost always) hit the target.

Not a very good game to watch but considering it's away and on a shit pitch, I suppose it's a good result.

Bigirimana is showing just why we bought him.

All in all, we stuck it out with a squad like effort and there are plusses to take from the game.

That was wot I would call a very depressing dismal performence.

Can't say that any of the young guns impressed enough to warrant a place in the first eleven.

Still early days yet but Bigirimana was excellent tonight.

When you consider how many levels they are supposed to be above people who play the game to an average level I happen to think they should always (or at least almost always) hit the target.

You're mental if you think missing the target from within the box should be a given. Especially when the highly trained 'keepers, and defenders are doing all they can to put them off as well.

It's disappointing, it's frustrating, it's annoying, but it's not disgraceful imo

end of the day we played our 2nd string, and drew away from home without conceding and for the want of a bit of luck we'd have scored 3. We've got our 1st choice strike force back for Norwich and fringe players got their chances. I'm not delighted with the result or the performance, but happy enough.

Can't say that any of the young guns impressed enough to warrant a place in the first eleven.

Bigirimana and Sameobi done very well i thought.

Amalfitano was wasteful, shite movement and poor concentration. Vuckic seen very little of the ball due us not keeping it very well in possesion. Obertan was fuckin awful once again, how many chances is he going to get? Same applies to Gosling who for me looks like a younger less mobile shitter version of Nolan.

Your standards are unrealistically high, sir.

You're mental if you think missing the target from within the box should be a given. Especially when the highly trained 'keepers, and defenders are doing all they can to put them off as well.

It's disappointing, it's frustrating, it's annoying, but it's not disgraceful imo

end of the day we played our 2nd string, and drew away from home without conceding and for the want of a bit of luck we'd have scored 3. We've got our 1st choice strike force back for Norwich and fringe players got their chances. I'm not delighted with the result or the performance, but happy enough.

Fair enough point like.

Ah, another groundsman, moving the goalposts there!