Everton v Newcastle United ---- 17/9/2012

JonTheMag

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit refereeing/linesmaning - Obvious "goal" and if he was going to call play back for Pienaar then he should have given a red - but the idiot obviously had no sense of where the ball was and how it was developing. I'd have had Neville and Felliani off as well.

Happy with a point all in all.

Mental game that, we were so much better in the second half - I still think something's missing though, more umph maybe, hopefully Tiote and Side-show Bob will help with that.

One thing that is going to piss me off about this game is that none of the highlights packages or shows are going to show the free-kick that should never have been given but all will show the resulting officiating stuff up where the ball crossed the line.

Every 2 bob Benny will think they've been wronged when they haven't.

One thing that is going to piss me off about this game is that none of the highlights packages or shows are going to show the free-kick that should never have been given but all will show the resulting officiating stuff up where the ball crossed the line.

Every 2 bob Benny will think they've been wronged when they haven't.

Was thinking the exact same thing, as usual they'll just report on the goal being in the net regardless.