Blocking specific PMs

Renton

Renton.

OK, I'll clear up a few things here.

Firstly, yes I was referring to HTL. HTL, at no point did I say or believe that your PMs were abusive, threatening or that you were stalking me - come on man I'm not daft. But they were unwanted, and I thought I'd made that plain.

I know you didn't say my PMs were abusive, mate, that insinuation was made by someone else, I'm surprised you didn't understand that, as it seems pretty obvious by reading the posts. Also, given what you said to me in your PM I just thought my latest point to you was worth making. I've nowt against your posts in any case.

What pissed me off though was that the last two came out of the blue some 6 weeks after I thought we'd agreed to forget about this arguement, for no reason whatsoever. That strikes me as pretty weird tbh.

I wasn't aware there was an argument, actually. As I've said (again), I've nowt against you or your posts. Quite like your posts actually.

Now if you don't have a problem with me, let's have a cyberhandshake about it and start with a clean slate would my suggestion. But honestly, I just think grievances are better settled in the open. It's strange enough "talking" to people I don't know let alone doing it in private, so if you want to discuss issues, I'm more than happy to start a thread about it. But I'm sure you'll agree that in this case that would be a bit sad, so let's forget about it? :lol:

No problem with that at all. :lol:

Edited by Howaythelads

I have a mod which allows you to choose to block ALL incoming PMs (with an over-ride so that PMs from moderators and admins are still received). Will this do the trick Renton? It would mean that you wouldn't receive PMs from anyone except the mods and admins though...

I have asked the question if there's plans to expand the mod so that individual members can be blocked.

75543[/snapback]

Being the übergeek that you are, can't you expand the mod yourself? :lol:

:rolleyes:

I have a mod which allows you to choose to block ALL incoming PMs (with an over-ride so that PMs from moderators and admins are still received). Will this do the trick Renton? It would mean that you wouldn't receive PMs from anyone except the mods and admins though...

I have asked the question if there's plans to expand the mod so that individual members can be blocked.

75543[/snapback]

Being the übergeek that you are, can't you expand the mod yourself? :(

:lol:

76510[/snapback]

Like I've got the time to write and test that? :rolleyes::(