Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you asked them? Every single one?

Aye, I actually did ask them today, and they burst out laughing when they heard your comment. In the short time you've been on this board you're already coming across as an arsehole, and the majority, if not ALL of your posts are laughable at best.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not that bothered that we got knocked out, yes I was disappointed at the time, but I'm certainly not wasting time dwelling on it and getting upset over it. However I don't believe for a second that you'd rather we won one premier league game than win the League Cup - what would be our first trophy win since 1969. That's just nonsensical.

Guest CabayeAye

Have you asked them? Every single one?

You're the Nile Ranger of this board. Turn up with no pedigree and immediately piss everyone off whilst adding no value whatsoever. Total and utter toss pot. I might be a twat on here sometimes, but at least I intersperse my WUM posts with attempts at adding value occationally.

Just fuck off back into the void, you utter dullard.

You're the Nile Ranger of this board. Turn up with no pedigree and immediately piss everyone off whilst adding no value whatsoever. Total and utter toss pot. I might be a twat on here sometimes, but at least I intersperse my WUM posts with attempts at adding value occationally.

Just fuck off back into the void, you utter dullard.

And the award for total lack of insight goes to . . . .

Guest Your Name Here

We wouldn't finish in the top four if we withdrew from all the cup competitions. A net spend of £3m in this summer's transfer market makes it abundantly clear how serious NUFC are about breaking into the top four. We found ourself in great position to push on to the next level and pissed the opportunity down the drain.

The question should really be, would we get relegated if we played a full strength side in one of the cups?

You and you're mates are dickheads. We have actually won a trophy since 1969, the Intertoto Cup. Nobody gives a shit though, because it's a non-entity of a competition. Just like the League Cup has become today. If we finished a season 3 points off the Champions League places, yet still won the League Cup by feilding the likes of Cabaye and Ben Arfa from the first round, I'd be fucking fuming. I'd also be fucking ashamed to celebrate such a non-achievement. Fuck me, how much of a sad cunt have you really got to be to celebrate being elevated to the ranks of Birmingham and Middelsbrough? You and you're mong mates are welcome to such delusions frankly.

youre taking the piss with that sig right?

You and you're mates are dickheads. We have actually won a trophy since 1969, the Intertoto Cup. Nobody gives a shit though, because it's a non-entity of a competition. Just like the League Cup has become today. If we finished a season 3 points off the Champions League places, yet still won the League Cup by feilding the likes of Cabaye and Ben Arfa from the first round, I'd be fucking fuming. I'd also be fucking ashamed to celebrate such a non-achievement. Fuck me, how much of a sad cunt have you really got to be to celebrate being elevated to the ranks of Birmingham and Middelsbrough? You and you're mong mates are welcome to such delusions frankly.

So me and my mates are dickheads and mongs for wanting the club to win a cup?

I'd swap never winning the League Cup ever again for just a 3 point headstart in the league, no hesitation.

What I see is this comment, which is quite frankly rediculous, and correct me if I'm wrong, but that didn't say "this season". But even if it did, it'd still be a very bizarre statement to make. But that's not really my problem. Stevie also values the League Cup very lowly, the difference is he can put his point across without coming across like a bit of a knob. I don't know you in real life, but I find it quite offensive that I'm a "mong" (a word which in itself makes you a prick for using) for having a viewpoint that the overwhelming majority of our supporters would agree with.

Guest Your Name Here

Unless there's a radical change to the wage structure at NUFC we aren't going to win the Champions League or the Premiership, which leaves the cup competitions as our best opportunity to achieve something of note. Pursuing money instead of trophies shouldn't be what football clubs are about.

If by some miracle we did make it into the CL what do we think will happen. A) MA reinvests the money in the squad or B, players like HBA will become the targets of clubs who pay far more than we do.

Edited by Your Name Here

You're not wrong, it said "ever again". Granted that contains a presumption that our fortunes don't fall so low that we become like Birmingham and would believe that the League Cup was as good as we could ever achieve. That said, I'm still not seeing what the hell you were on about even now. At the end of the day, based on what I know of you, you are a mong. You're the one after all sitting here on the internet turning you're story about what you're mates would say, into claims as to what the "overwhelming majority of our supporters would agree with", as if you would have any way of showing that. Crowd attendances at SJP for poxy Carling Cup games show that up to be grade A bullshit that's for sure.

Bullshit? What bullshit? Some people agree with you that the carling cup is no longer a highly sought after cup - and that's not what we're 'discussing', but what you aren't quite getting is that your "I'd rather get three points in the league than win the cup" is laughable. Perhaps you can find a better way to convey your point of view than using rediculous statements like that. If you said "I'd rather we qualified for Europe via the league than win it" then fair enough, I don't agree with you, but that's your opinion. However instead you chose to make a rediculous comment that no matter how you look at it, the overwhelming majority of supporters would disagree with (if you're that adamant that they wouldn't, then why don't you make a poll titled: *3 points in the league or win the league cup*)?

And do you know what 'mong' means?

so I don't need to take a poll to find out you're a complete and utter bullshit merchant when it comes to claiming that the "vast majority" of fans give a flying fuck about the League Cup

That's not what I said though is it? I said the vast majority of fans would rather we won the league cup than have a three point head start in the league. You've just wasted your time typing out an otherwise irrelevant post.

Oh, and how fucking dare you tell me to fuck off and support another club. Do you actually attend our games? Do you actually support Newcastle? Did you just sign up to this board for attention - attention which you sadly don't get in the real world?

Guest CabayeAye

That's not what I said though is it? I said the vast majority of fans would rather we won the league cup than have a three point head start in the league. You've just wasted your time typing out an otherwise irrelevant post.

Oh, and how fucking dare you tell me to fuck off and support another club. Do you actually attend our games? Do you actually support Newcastle? Did you just sign up to this board for attention - attention which you sadly don't get in the real world?

You're wasting your time, mate. Just do what I did and put the stupid cunt on ignore.

Well when you figure out a way of proving it's not bullshit, let me know. How fucking dare I? Shut up you fucking poof, do you realise how much of a tart you're coming off as with this shite? Answer the posts or don't, I don't much give a fuck, but I'm certainly not here to tell you my life story you fucking nosey cunt. If you get offended this much by random blokes the internet, I'd be fucking amazed if you were the sort of person who could handle going to a football match. I'm imagining petticoat slips and hankies flying all over the place.

You're wasting your time, mate. Just do what I did and put the stupid cunt on ignore.

Have done mate