Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought we were the better side, unfortunate to concede so close to half time.

Elliott, Tavernier, Tiote and Shola are playing well. Expecting more from Marveaux, Gosling and Obertan second half.

Vuckic cant get into the game...again. Is he really that good? I dont know. Get Cisse on for him at half time and keep doing what we have been.

Obertan's got into the right areas often and on another day with a couple of strikers in the box anticipating his balls he could have grabbed an assist.

Should be picking people out though on occasions like the one where he had acres of time and space and several options.

Here's how i see it , Get GOSLING OFF AND STRAIGHT ON TO THE EFFING TRANSFER MARKET!. also vuckic looks wrecked from running a million miles going forward and back all the time take him off also despite him not playing bad(IMO) , replacements: Ba/Cisse + Bigirimana.

Edited by Coggeh

Obertan's got into the right areas often and on another day with a couple of strikers in the box anticipating his balls he could have grabbed an assist.

Should be picking people out though on occasions like the one where he had acres of time and space and several options.

Was just thinking the same.

FFS chill to f**k lads. Its the league cup, a time to get the youngsters and people returning from injury game time, also its United Away, give pards a break i would have gone with his first 11 (not gosling, Bigirimana) a million times over for this fixture, and don't think were playing that bad considering.