Newcastle United v Bordeaux

Christmas Tree

Guest CabayeAye

How do you say big broken nosed skinny cunts in french? I feel like signing up to their forum. Cheek of it. Aye we drink beer, but we're taller than the french and we don't go waving white flags every time someone tries to invade us.

Gerard-Depardieu75106.jpg

"ohhhh au jord hui"

A few years ago a few of my coleagues and I played our French counterparts at Rugby. It was fucking embarrasing for them TBF, like men vs boys. We had to stop and mix the teams up to get any enjoyment out of it.

Since then I've always viewed the French as a smaller, weaker version of the British with shitter food.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be a tough game this, not sure we will get even a draw. Gillot, their manager, has said they are putting all their efforts into Europe and expect to drop points in the league!

They play 5-3-2 and have some great results so far on the road, one of 3 unbeaten sides in ligule 1. If we play too under strength, we may come unstuck.

Going to be a tough game this, not sure we will get even a draw. Gillot, their manager, has said they are putting all their efforts into Europe and expect to drop points in the league!

They play 5-3-2 and have some great results so far on the road, one of 3 unbeaten sides in ligule 1. If we play too under strength, we may come unstuck.

Hopefully Cabaye's back and Pardew starts Ben Arfa - surely they'll be extra keen knowing that the match will prominently feature in France. Obertan too, to a much lesser extent and making a big assumption that he's capable of producing with additional effort. Marveaux could also be back out there.. he's looked poor so far but has shown glimpses of what he's capable of.

This will be a big test.

A few years ago a few of my coleagues and I played our French counterparts at Rugby. It was fucking embarrasing for them TBF, like men vs boys. We had to stop and mix the teams up to get any enjoyment out of it.

Since then I've always viewed the French as a smaller, weaker version of the British with shitter food.

WTF

Guest CabayeAye

Mid-ranking officer, father of 2, tee-total, non-smoker and the mental age of about 11, is what we have ascertained so far.

You've got it! ;)

Mid-ranking officer, father of 2, tee-total, non-smoker and the mental age of about 11, is what we have ascertained so far.

:lol:

No doubt if it was Union he was playing he was a Navy officer who had a lot of gay loving after.

Guest CabayeAye

:lol:

No doubt if it was Union he was playing he was a Navy officer who had a lot of gay loving after.

Fuck off! :lol:

I'm in a proper service!

Aww how I wish I could! :drinks: I will try and persuade hubby to take me to the pub to watch it (he hates football)

Are you not permitted to go on your own?