Newcastle United v Bordeaux

Christmas Tree

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been informed some Bordeaux fans were sparking up. Must be different laws owa there.

:lol:

That'll be it, probably.

Things that are frowned on over here like smoking in confined spaces, not getting washed and having sex with your wife's sister or your local Butcher if you're female are just taken for granted over there. Vive la difference etc.

:lol:

That'll be it, probably.

Things that are frowned on over here like smoking in confined spaces, not getting washed and having sex with your wife's sister or your local Butcher if you're female are just taken for granted over there. Vive la difference etc.

As beautiful a country as France is, they're well behind Britain. Half the fucking country would be happy being communist man. 40 years behind us. Brussels is a more advanced city than anywhere I've been in France and that's a bold statement.

As beautiful a country as France is, they're well behind Britain. Half the fucking country would be happy being communist man. 40 years behind us. Brussels is a more advanced city than anywhere I've been in France and that's a bold statement.

I can take almost anything but the comment about Brussels is under the belt ;)

NO!! THIS IS A BOLD STATEMENT, STEVIE.

Anyway, that's me off. Play nice with each other. :bye:

I can take almost anything but the comment about Brussels is under the belt ;)

You can get fish and chips in Brussels man! They taste like wors too. Surely that gives them some points, ah ANNND there's Ladbrokes all over Brussels.

I didn't see much in his performance last night when he had a comfortable control of the game. I'm not writing him off at all, but I just don't see what he does well*.

*doesn't mean he won't come good.

Plus Brussels has the best beer in the world.

Hey Chez, was reading this, is it a true reflection of la France at the moment?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...gazine-19814806

I can vouch for that. We went to this pub, I forget what it's called but it's famous, about 160 year old, and the decor is exactly as it was when it first opened, and had hoose kriek (Strawberry Beer), best drink I've ever had. Also stuff like Juliper, and Stella on the pumps over there I donno it tastes different, and there was no hangover the next day.

You can get fish and chips in Brussels man! They taste like wors too. Surely that gives them some points, ah ANNND there's Ladbrokes all over Brussels.

Mayonaisse on the chips tho. My lord!

Belgium is real. It's got a real feel to it even though it's like two countries in one, with the Flanders and Wallonia. Charleroi even on the face of it, is a bit shite, but it's still got character. There's nowt pretentious about Belgium, the people are MUCH uglier than the dutch especially in the south but I like it and the people I found really like the English, nowt like the krauts or the french. Antwerp's a nice place too, very nice.

Belgium is real. It's got a real feel to it even though it's like two countries in one, with the Flanders and Wallonia. Charleroi even on the face of it, is a bit shite, but it's still got character. There's nowt pretentious about Belgium, the people are MUCH uglier than the dutch especially in the south but I like it and the people I found really like the English, nowt like the krauts or the french. Antwerp's a nice place too, very nice.

What do you mean by real?

Harry Pearson wrote a book about Belgium; "Tall Man in a Low land."

In it he pointed out Belgium is the home of chips, beer & pigeon racing; sounds like ideally town twinning material with Tyneside....

It's to my deep shame I've never been to Belgium