Newcastle United v Bordeaux

Christmas Tree

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worrying with Anita. He looked like he was technically competent and had a great engine when he arrived though nothing he has done since has instilled any sort of confidence in his ability to improve our side.

Conversely, it would be fairer to judge him after he had played continually in a position.

I've had a wierd fuckin day. I never post at this time at night I'm normally asleep. Anyway, I swear to god, and there's people who know me as me, on here, normal fuckin person. I can look myself in the mirror and say I've never done ANY class A's for 10 year, I understand mental illness, my sister is THE senior figure for the 1.5m people afflicted by it in a section of the South East. In other words I'm fuckin not mental. These mugs "ah I seen a ghost", I've always thought well, you lying attention seeking cunts. Well I've never seen a ghost, but I've seen two today. One at 530, and one at 11 the neet. A woman, then a fuckin man with a beard who looked like a doilum. I feel relaxed about it but I've seen two fuckin ghosts today. If I was reading this I'd think fuck me it'll say St Nicks are looking for some 6ft2 doilum in the Chronicle tomorrow, but I honestly have saw two ghosts today. Fuckin two. I don't seek attention, I get enough attention in my life to drive most cunts insane, I'd hate to be famous, but I saw two fuckin ghosts today, well yesterday now. TWO.

'twas a long wait for the punch line.

I've had a wierd fuckin day. I never post at this time at night I'm normally asleep. Anyway, I swear to god, and there's people who know me as me, on here, normal fuckin person. I can look myself in the mirror and say I've never done ANY class A's for 10 year, I understand mental illness, my sister is THE senior figure for the 1.5m people afflicted by it in a section of the South East. In other words I'm fuckin not mental. These mugs "ah I seen a ghost", I've always thought well, you lying attention seeking cunts. Well I've never seen a ghost, but I've seen two today. One at 530, and one at 11 the neet. A woman, then a fuckin man with a beard who looked like a doilum. I feel relaxed about it but I've seen two fuckin ghosts today. If I was reading this I'd think fuck me it'll say St Nicks are looking for some 6ft2 doilum in the Chronicle tomorrow, but I honestly have saw two ghosts today. Fuckin two. I don't seek attention, I get enough attention in my life to drive most cunts insane, I'd hate to be famous, but I saw two fuckin ghosts today, well yesterday now. TWO.

Anyway my point is CT is talking pony because how could you talk about the streaker at half time, when it occurred in the early moments of the second half. How could the grand daughter be talking about the streaker celebrating Cisse's goal at half time, when he scored in the second half? UNLESS "further discussion" occurred after the game.

Another case closed by DI McFaul

But I fear the trauma of his partners shooting is getting to him.

Should also add this.

I sat at the Laezes end of the Platinum club with my 8 year old and my oldest daughter sat with her boyfriend at the Gallowgate end of the platinum club.

My 8 year old found the fan on the pitch very funny and couldnt stop laughing (couldnt see any nudity from where we were).

Anyway, at half time we met my older daughter and the young un was giggling away and kept saying "Cisse was so funny".

On further discussion it emerged that she thought the fan on the pitch was in fact Cisse celebrating the goal :lol: :lol:

is she telepathic?

Cisse's goal was scored in the second half

I heard there was trouble after the match, anyone know what happened?

Apparently The Strawberry ran out of burgers and one of their customers didn't take the news too well.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Ha. Just Mrs Rents took our 10 year old nephew to the game, stayed in the platinum club to have a coffee after, and said there was a lot of agro on the way out. He was pretty scared apparently and the Bordeaux fans were scummy.

Ha. Just Mrs Rents took our 10 year old nephew to the game, stayed in the platinum club to have a coffee after, and said there was a lot of agro on the way out. He was pretty scared apparently and the Bordeaux fans were scummy.

We were in there and stayed behind also (whilst discussing the streaker ;) ), saw no trouble at all coming out.

More pissed up kids attend these matches though.

The commentator said there appeard to be trouble during the game too.

https://twitter.com/leazeslad/status/254145241332989952/photo/1

Took this pic with me phone. Was a few of them fighting with the stewards but that was it. No one got thrown out.

I was just saying to me mate last neet like they had 4 or 5 buses on Barrack Road. I went to La Rochelle with the school and what a lengthy trip it was, a day and a half or something, and Bordeaux is 150 mile further on. Fuck that.