Newcastle United v Manchester United

Christmas Tree

Jonny Evans is touch and go as well.

Provisional Man United squad:De Gea, Lindegaard, Rafael, Buttner, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Wootton, Keane, Powell, Cleverley, Anderson, Fletcher, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Tunnicliffe, Lingard, Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck, Van Persie, Kagawa.

Could be Wootton and Ferdinand at the back...

That would be mint

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pick - 41212:

--------------------Harper-----------------------

Santon-Williamson-Coloccini-Ferguson

---------------------Tiote------------------------

---------Cabaye--------------Jonas----------

-------------------Ben Arfa---------------------

-------------Cisse-----------Ba----------------

Alnwick

Perch

Simpson

Anita

Obertan

Ameobi

Ameobi

Howard. Fucking. Webb. He reffed the 3-0, and if we'd have had a fair ref then it would have been about 7-0. I haven't forgotten the uber penalty he turned down when Ba got smashed in the box. Nailed on they will get a pelanty.

Why would it of been 7?

IIRC we kept getting penna appeals turned down, whilst we never got a chance to get a string of passes together due to Webb giving non-existent fouls against us.

Don't believe me? Have a look at the match review on .com.

I remember the Ferdinand on Ba but I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

We always get shit decisions against them. Mind when Howard kicked Shearer over most blatant pen ever in life, and fucking Durkin waved it away. 0-0 draw too in a game we battered them.

It wasn't four disallowed goals, it was the way that the whole game was spoiled by wanky biased decisions for 90 mins.

Still would never have been 7-0 though.

We always get shit decisions against them. Mind when Howard kicked Shearer over most blatant pen ever in life, and fucking Durkin waved it away. 0-0 draw too in a game we battered them.

It's not just us mind. The benefits of eating at the big table.

Aye, The King's Head pub. It's at 116 Santa Monica Boulevard, so only a couple of blocks from the coast.

I've watched us there in the past - just checked their website there and they're showing our game tomorrow.

http://www.yeoldekingshead.com/

Yes, it is called Ye Olde King's Head and yes it does have a Gift Shoppe. Not sure where you're staying, but if you're Santa Monica way then this should do the trick.

Aye, The King's Head pub. It's at 116 Santa Monica Boulevard, so only a couple of blocks from the coast.

I've watched us there in the past - just checked their website there and they're showing our game tomorrow.

http://www.yeoldekingshead.com/

Yes, it is called Ye Olde King's Head and yes it does have a Gift Shoppe. Not sure where you're staying, but if you're Santa Monica way then this should do the trick.

Cheers, we're on franklin ave, so that's a 10 minute drive.

Gone Fishing may be delayed(or not completed at all) as I've not got posting privileges at all on Redcafe.net If someone has an active profile on a Man U board, lemme know? Cheers

Cheers, we're on franklin ave, so that's a 10 minute drive.

We watched the Royal Wedding there (not particularly out of choice). Is a good boozer. The amount of Americans who couldn't believe we came to America during the royal wedding was madness.