Newcastle United v Manchester United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its here. One of the big games of the season.

Looking forward to the game but cant get too excited until I see the team sheet. Hoping Pardew has realised the left can work too and makes some changes accordingly. Cant see Ferguson making the line up but he may just start Obertan. The only problem is that Obertan looked dangerous when breaking onto sublime midfield bypassing through balls from Ferguson. Cant see him getting those from Santon or Jonas.

I'll reserve my score cast until the teams sheet comes out at 3. (By which time I should be a little pickled) :)

I'm at a Christening to be Godfather to a little lad this afternoon. I'll make sure I remind this kid for the rest of his life that I missed the match as a result

Christening are stupid. Instead of indoctrinating a poor child, why not tell the parents to get a fucking grip and watch the match?

How about you put less effort into getting riled about fuck all, you wet twat, and more effort into learning how to tie a tie all by yourself for your big day, or is it tracksuit order all round followed by a spread in Weatherspoons?

Wet twat :lol:

I give it 3 days before you start crying and ask Ant to delete your account. . . again. You're the wettest twat I can remember in a decade of posting on here.

Be careful mind, the times might be reading this as you type readying their front Page scandal

Hope the toon army give Van Persie a load of jip for his antics with Krul last season. The bell end.

Krul seems like a lovely bloke, so to get a rise out of him takes a cunt of a particularly punchable variety.

I like that we've in a way gone all out attacking knowing that with an unfamiliar defense our best form of defense may be our attack.