Newcastle United v Manchester United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many poor performances out there.

Totally disagree, apart from two bad "going to sleep" corners in the first 15 mins we've been as good as, if not better than, them.

Don't blame Harper for the 3rd, overhit cross looping right into top corner, he had no chance.

Im past it with football.

Last night the Rhinos skipper sinfield was knocked out, he carried on and got MotM fucking class act.

These soft cunts will go down at any time.

It's called "being clever" or "winning the foul" all part of the wonderfull thing that is modern football.

Van Persie is one of the biggest tossers in football. Terrible first 15-20 mins of the game by us has cost us any chance, think we matched them the rest of the game and that ball crossed the line. A back 4 of Santon-Williamson-Perch-Ferguson against Man U was never going to be pretty but they've done well outside of the first 20 mins.

Stop Ben Arfa playing and you're pretty much onto a win. Don't think we've played too badly (only caught the second half in full), just not had much go our way. If we had been given that goal then it could have been a totally different story. But hey, are we really surprised that the decision didn't go our way when it is Howard Webb in control?

Totally disagree, apart from two bad "going to sleep" corners in the first 15 mins we've been as good as, if not better than, them.

Don't blame Harper for the 3rd, overhit cross looping right into top corner, he had no chance.

Well, it was all them from the start and 0-2 after 15 minutes. You can't afford to make mistakes like those against Man U, of course. Don't think we've created enough chances. Expect a lot more from Tiote and Cabaye.

I think at times we actually played better than we have this season, but thats mostly because we've been shite this season. Another very average performance after an absolutely shambolic first 20 minutes.

Disappointed with Cisse, Tiote and Cabaye again. Shadows of players they were last season. And Tiote seems to have completely lost it for me. Doesnt seem to be doing anything other than making bad fouls and his passing has become abysmal.

I dont know why we had to wait till going 2-0 down to change the system we were playing. You could see after 5 minutes it was never going to work and the goal was coming. The gap between midfield and attack in the 442 formation was immense.

Oh and Williamsom is shite, absolute shite. I know some people here rate Harper but he has never seemed to inspire confidence to me. Realised today just how crucial Krul has become for us. And with all the talk about Ferguson's delivery I dont think he made one decent cross today. And what exactly Anita and Bigirimana bring to the team I dont know. Not slating those two, I just cant figure out what they are about. Overall I think Jonas is the only one who deserves some credit from this game.

Not feeling overly confident about the derby with the way we are playing.

Tiote has had a couple of good games recently.

Massive ifs, but if we'd kept it at 1-0 and if we'd had Colo/Taylor playing I think we could have gotten something from this game. Then again I'm not sure anyone could have lived with Man Utd for the first 20.

End ofo the day results against clubs like this lot is a bonus, not to be expected, so I'm not too disheartened. A bit more luck today and we could have been in with a shout. We were also unfortunately the team that faced a Man Utd side hurt by their performances and results as of late. They were much improved.