IT Issues

Christmas Tree

Usually I have no problem downloading stuff fast. Currently I am downloading at rediculously slow speeds (9.0 kB/s) using views.

Any ideas why this could have changed all of a sudden. Assume Im not a total idiot with this sort of thing.

I have run a speedtest which shows about 9mbs

Ct have you cheeked your interest speed onur phone or laptop connected by wifi to the router? Id see if they take ages on vuze and posting on here. If they Dont. Try running malwarebytes. If that's clean do a defrag. If its still slow....... Format

Ct have you cheeked your interest speed onur phone or laptop connected by wifi to the router? Id see if they take ages on vuze and posting on here. If they Dont. Try running malwarebytes. If that's clean do a defrag. If its still slow....... Format

Cheers, I'll check all that when next home.

On second thoughts I ran an internet speed test and that was saying it was 9mbs or something so does that not mean the problem cant be internet / router?

Just noticed past few days that posting on here is also taking quite a long time for me as well. Not sure if it is just coincidence, but my broadband is working fine otherwise.

Just noticed past few days that posting on here is also taking quite a long time for me as well. Not sure if it is just coincidence, but my broadband is working fine otherwise.

Have you cleared your cache?*

*No idea if this'll work, but I hear it loads!

Ant spending too much time replying to Leazes tbf. Get it sorted Ant ;)