Free rail travel for police today

essembeeofsunderland

Dunno where rockyroads attitude stems from.My understanding is that Fish is correct and the contract between the tyne and wear transport services and northumbria police is that free transport can be taken up but if it is, that officer is expected to take action if required whilst using the transport.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a fucking public holiday is it you stupid cunt. If the police/church want to organise a day of rememberance, what in holy fuck business it of yours?

as a Muslim, i'm just wary of the creeping rise of Christianity among the civil service

as a Muslim, i'm just wary of the creeping rise of Christianity among the civil service

As a generally caring person I thought it was a very heavy handed action by the Police for arresting four Muslim Thalidomides at Dover for carrying small arms into the country the other week.

Menezes.8 bullets in the head and no police officers did anything wrong.Lost cctv footage ( same as Hillsborough ).

Who mentioned a public holiday for the 1,433.

Am i getting this right.The police were given free travel to attend the funerals,even though they had free travel anyway !!

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

god you talk some shite you really do. The civil service has precisely fuck all to do with a police national memorial day.

the police are public servants & i think it's reasonable to expect them to be civil.

agreed? cheers; apology accepted.

vaya con dios, whitey

Rockyroad's attitude stems from knowing a few coppers, not that you even need to to be aware of what the basic role of a constable is. If Nexus signed a contract where they give free travel in exchange for coppers taking action on the Metro if needed, then they've been well and truly conned by Northumbria's finest. I think the more likely scenario is that Fish was just talking bollocks, a trend seen in other threads too. And how would this even be relevant to this topic anyway, even if it were remotely true, you can hardly catch a Metro to bloody Manchester can you?

which policemen do you know?

i know 3 very well, including my cousin who's a sergeant up at Ponteland; he has confirmed to me that Fish is indeed correct & you are wrong.

And we all believe what the police say,don't we.

Could all those police officers who received free travel to attend funerals for police officers they never knew not have been better off changing trains at Manchester and heading straight to Wales

to help in the search for the young lass who has been missing since last Monday.The GMP force numbers more than 13,000 so very few would have ever been in contact with the two female police officers,to answer an earlier statement.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

You're a bit mental aren't you Gene really? Just to remind you, the topic at hand was what has it got to do with you whether or not the police have a national memorial day? If you can't answer this in any meaningful way, that's fine, it's not like we haven't seen you afflicted by that particular problem before.

are you schizophrenic, a member of the Royal Family or a conglomeration of several individuals?

I refer to the collective that is Toontastic readers.

readers, but not posters.

to clarify, you are underlining the fact that you have no mandate to speak on behalf of those who post here; thank you for clearing that up

You really are a gibbering idiot. This is a football forum, not an electorate. If I want to speak on behalf of other readers/posters/ginger fannies, I fucking well will, and if they've got a problem with that, they can suck my plums. Just because you'd have more chance of growing another head than of getting anyone in the real world to vote for you given your warped beliefs, don't try and make up for it by co-opting this forum to your fantasies.

now you are saying that you can only represent toontastic posters once they have fellated you?

i presume that the total of posters who have performed oral sex on you is nil, unless you can prove otherwise.

Well, there was that quick fumble with your daugher but that hardly counts - she's had such a fucked up home life for all her 19 years she'll pretty much go with anyone now, as a form of escapism.

what would my 19 year old daughter be called, on here & in real life? when do i get to meet her?

if she's lived such a terrible life, i think i had best step in to rescue her; it's my duty i suppose