Lineker apologises for 'eating grass' comment aimed at Muslim players' prayer celebration

Tooj

Where did I say that then? You're literally going mental before our eyes. For a bloke of your age, to be this gaga is concerning. I'd advise a trip to the doctors for a brain scan.

ok son; i appreciate your advice.

i think you're a good man and a kind man; you'll make me a very proud father when you marry my daughter

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally mental. A literal breakdown live on the net. You saw it here first folks. Let this be a lesson to you all, communism is bad for you.

i didn't realise you were a man of the left; get well soon comrade

i'm sure my daughter will look after you

Totally delusional. Which of these facts is true Gene, or are they all complete and utter bullshit?

* You had a classical education

* You remember the political climate pre-Thatcher

* You have a cousin in the police

* You can parse sentences

* I negotiate the naming rights for SJP

* I said you weren't George Galloway

* I offered oral sex to other posters

I appreciate you've tried to join in the fun and games on here where we all say things that we know aren't true for comedic effect, to, for want of a better phrase, take the complete piss, but in your case, I'm thinking that there should be some guidelines for posters about how they interact with you, because quite clearly you're not equipped for this kind of interaction. You don't seem to have the capactiy to tell the difference between reality and fantasy quite simply.

1. true

2. true

3. true

4. true

5. you made that claim; i have no idea if you were lying or not as i don't know who you are

6. true, but you also claimed i was George Galloway; i think you need to decide

7. false; you asked for oral sex from other posters

I was just thinking that :good:

You could, on the odd occasion, have a reasonable chat with Leazes about NUFC..... even that seems to be beyond poor old Rocky....

Leazes knew a bit about music as well; heavy rock being his speciality. Not my bag, but he was certainly passionate & well informed.

I met him once; he came in to my local one Sunday night about 6 years ago

Leazes knew a bit about music as well; heavy rock being his speciality. Not my bag, but he was certainly passionate & well informed.

I met him once; he came in to my local one Sunday night about 6 years ago

What was he like Gene?....you're not exactly kindred spirits politics wise I wouldnt have thought.....

What was he like Gene?....you're not exactly kindred spirits politics wise I wouldnt have thought.....

I would not take anything gene just said as being true...

an amiable, ordinary Geordie bloke, who is probably now in his mid to late 50s.

back then, the Shepherd era was still ongoing, meaning 80% of his obsession on here hadn't even occurred.

i don't actually remember him as being particularly right wing in those days; his Muslim obsession probably wasn't that pronounced either.

i think he shows that NUFC fans are basically a microcosm of humanity as a whole; all views & all personality types represented, with the glue that sticks us together being the club we follow

I would not take anything gene just said as being true...

Why?........at least Gene is interesting whether you agree with him or not, or even if you think he's a bullshitter. What do do reckon? offer an opinion Andy...I fuckin dare you! :D

Why?........at least Gene is interesting whether you agree with him or not, or even if you think he's a bullshitter. What do do reckon? offer an opinion Andy...I fuckin dare you! :D

gene makes stuff up fairly often is all.

also hes nuts

don't upset andrew; he's a moderator you know.

he deserves deferential respect

I'll break the imaginary impartiality of the mods and agree wholeheartedly here Paddocklad.

Gene doesn't follow the majority by any means, but he can always back up his stance.

When he can't, or thinks he's in the wrong, he apologises.

Like him or loathe him, he's a poster that brings something to this place , which is never a bad thing.

Aye definitely agree with you MF.

Don't see the point of people like Thompers/Tucket from Soldier Soldier (allegedly) coming on here and just spending their full time abusing people. Seriously can people's lives be that uninteresting that they get their kicks out of spending their spare time going on a message board just to give out grief to people?

Seriously can people's lives be that uninteresting that they get their kicks out of spending their spare time going on a message board just to give out grief to people?

Some people's lives are that uninteresting that they keep on spending their spare time giving grief to people from the message board they've long been banned from while tweeting Joey Barton to tell him all about it. There's nowt so queer as folk. :gay: