Newcastle sign four year shirt deal with ''Wonga''

Holden McGroin

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I made the right decision when I said I was done with football before this season started. The Wonga Arena. :lol: Worse than the Wankdorf, that.

And aye, this lot are loan sharks crippling people with interest rates of up to 4,200%. A once proud club reduced to encapsulating the spirit of this game by playing at the Wonga Arena. :lol:

I knew I made the right decision when I said I was done with football before this season started. The Wonga Arena. :lol: Worse than the Wankdorf, that.

And aye, this lot are loan sharks crippling people with interest rates of up to 4,200%. A once proud club reduced to encapsulating the spirit of this game by playing at the Wonga Arena. :lol:

You were done with football after our best season in a decade and one of our best squads in our history?

New signings: "I can't wait to run out in front of 52,000 screaming geordies at the Wonga Arena."

Jeff Stelling: ".......a GOAL! At the Wonga Arena! But who's it gone to, Charlie?"

The season ticket renewal letters are gonna be mint too: "Buy NOW to lock in your current seat price at the Wonga Arena for the next THREE years. Attractive financing deals available from WONGA.COM."

Fuck this club and this sport. :lol:

You were done with football after our best season in a decade and one of our best squads in our history?

Yes, that's right. The game is a fucking shambles man. Unlike you who went running back cos we had a decent season. :razz:

Yes, that's right. The game is a fucking shambles man. Unlike you who went running back cos we had a decent season. :razz:

I agree. This Wonga thing is the tip of the iceberg. Football is fucking shite now.

Emirates

Etihad

Reebok

KC Communications

Kit Kat

Wonga

For months now SJP has been named after a company that pays dirt poor wages to third world kids to make 'sportswear' for fat lazy bellends who use their government 'wages' to pay the 15000% markup on the shit. The same company that crow-barred the ground's actual name off the front steps infront of the world's media. And yet it's at only at this point that some of you finally crack.....

You're a visionary, truly.