• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

37748513_l.jpg

37748640_l.jpg

37748613_l.jpg

37752109_l.jpg

37752440_l.jpg

New retro shirts from the club shop. Hopefully it's not because the new home shirt is going to be overly 'modern'. £30 a pop, not too bad.

I liked it when I was a kid.

Probably because my Mam got me it as a surprise when I came back from school one hot day. Number 11 on the back.

37748513_l.jpg

37748640_l.jpg

37748613_l.jpg

37752109_l.jpg

37752440_l.jpg

New retro shirts from the club shop. Hopefully it's not because the new home shirt is going to be overly 'modern'. £30 a pop, not too bad.

I don't think Greenalls were our sponsor when we had the yellow away shirt. Potential bollock dropped I reckon*. :lol:

(Still a great shirt especially the top two).

* Might have been switched mid-season come to think of it.

I've got the top one with the blue star on it. Great shirt for £25. I didn't wear shirts to the matches for years but I'm happy to make an exception. Pretty cool shirt.

37426040_l.jpg

I've been looking for the barcode one for a bit, had one with 'Greenall's' on it which I bought in Belfast, strangely enough. It got nicked on a lads holiday in Spain, a year later I got it again this time with the blue star on but it's long gone now.

It's a pity you can't get them with the original 'Umbro' logo on as there always seems something missing. Plus 'Score Draws' shirt material isn't the greatest.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Heard a rumour that Gemmill hasn't bought any since being burned by getting Alan Smith and Michael Owen on a home and away combo in the same season.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item48536e41e7

$T2eC16F,!yME9s5qE+mLBRP4oRcsZ!~~60_12.JPG

He/she wants £199 for it! :lol:

I've got one of these that was match worn by David Kelly, out of interest I asked a site that sells old shirts if they'd like to make me an offer on it. They offered £100 which I naturally refused. (I only wanted an idea of it's worth and their offer was a joke).

Classic football shirts?

They offered me £125 for a Beckham shirt I've got - World Cup 98, name/number new with tags. I don't know why i didn't take it as I only bought it to sell on!

The Score Draw shirts are ok - the one I've got's fine as im sure the original material was awful too. The Adidas ones I wouldn't go near but I feel fucking old I'll tell you that,

37748513_l.jpg

37748640_l.jpg

37748613_l.jpg

37752109_l.jpg

37752440_l.jpg

I had that yellow monstrosity when I were a lad