sunderland v Newcastle United (a) 21/10/2012

The Fish

Some of the shite spouted by Taylor and Pardew up to this game is a bit unnecessary and a great team talk for the wretches.

Getting back to Nicol, how many ex-Liverpool pundits does television need for fucks sake?

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pointless exercise comparing derbies. How are you meant to measure it?

Ultimately I don't give a shit about the Merseyside derby, but I give a shit about ours. I imagine it would be vice-versa for the dippers and the scouse-mackems too.

Edited by BigWalrus

Well I've had to resort to asking a mackem mate for the answers because the retards on RTG are still guffawing at the meff that replied "Fuck Off" to every question. Honestly, bitter as fuck aren't they? Fair dos to Mongbird for coming on here with a bit more to himself.

I've been reading their board for the past week and.. well Christ they're just kids on there, surely? No grown man could carry on like they do? A few wannabe hardmen suggesting they'll be throwing coins at Danny Simpson, thinly veiled threats like "hope the mags stay safe ;) " and stuff like that. It really is like a view into the past. Weird.

I'll try and get the answers up later.

I quite like what both Steven Taylor and Pardew have had to say. Good build up.

Clearly expecting us to hit some form and has confidence in the group. Talking Cabaye up and its needed. Cabaye hitting some form now could be valuable. Especially now we have our big hitters back and pretty much at full strength.

When the likes of Cabaye and Tiote get in sync and work well with whats in from of them we will score goals, we have an in from Ben Arfa and Ba scoring goals, if we can get Cisse in on the goals as well we can seriously kick on and push 4th rather than batteling for 5th and 6th.

Tomorrow is a MASSIVE game!

1-2 Cabaye and Shola

The Newcastle/Scumderland derby will always remain one of the fierciest derbies in the world. Hatred has been evident for over 400 years. Historical info always comes to the fore at this time of the season and I know they are biting like hell at the moment in the knowledge the people of Newcastle and Durham joined forces to fight for the English against the Scots and the treacherous folk of Scumderland. In fact the mackems have fought with the jocks twice against us English.

We are GEORDIES - English and proud :closedeyes:

Steve Nicol :lol: The Merseyside derby is a joke game, to the extent it's not even Liverpool's biggest game of the season, and I never watch it. It's usually a shit atmosphere and a shit game, with opposing fans sitting beside each other at the game. I wouldn't rank it in the top 10 annual league games of the Premiership calendar. Anyone with half a clue knows the intensity of the Tyne Wear derby has no real equal in this country. Niall Quinn played in lots of North London and Manc derbies and said many times there in NO COMPARISON. Nicol is a fat divvy who wasn't taken seriously in this country so he had to go to America for work.

The Newcastle/Scumderland derby will always remain one of the fierciest derbies in the world. Hatred has been evident for over 400 years. Historical info always comes to the fore at this time of the season and I know they are biting like hell at the moment in the knowledge the people of Newcastle and Durham joined forces to fight for the English against the Scots and the treacherous folk of Scumderland. In fact the mackems have fought with the jocks twice against us English.

We are GEORDIES - English and proud :closedeyes:

I always thought a geordie was a scot with his brains kicked out but there you go.

And in reply to the whole we sided with the scottish thing. The way that King Charles was gannin on we had no choice from what i can tell. Newcastle were getting richer and we were starving , we even ran out of cheesy chips

which was the last straw!! anyway we won :)

Same old shite from those lot again...Mags are shitting it etc.

If anyone wants to know the difference between them and us only has to look around any social media tonight. Whilst we're treatig it like a local derby, a smal town a little over 9 miles away is treating it as a cup final.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

Same old shite from those lot again...Mags are shitting it etc.

If anyone wants to know the difference between them and us only has to look around any social media tonight. Whilst we're treatig it like a local derby, a smal town a little over 9 miles away is treating it as a cup final.

small town? biggest town in europe? biggest ship building town in the world? biggest city in the north east? who knows, my bar cody cousin? It is a cup final, its the north east cup final!!