sunderland v Newcastle United (a) 21/10/2012

The Fish

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever the short term arguments about performance and referees, long term its yet another failure for them to beat us at home. It will feel like a victory for them...because they know their place...and a draw is all they realistically hope for in these games after years and years with barely any wins.

Another 4 points off them will do for me.

WTF are you talking about?? That game hasn't even taken place yet. Stick the the here and now wiil ya?

Proud of the boys for hanging in there, harsh on that that unlucky equaliser.

So good to have Colo and Krul back again, world class those two. Seemed a completely different defence today.

I hope Tiote is bloody happy, what an idiot thing to do. And he seems like doing it every game, seems to have no control over himself whatsoever.

Over 70 minutes against ten men, who they think aren't good enough to make their squad & that's the best they can do. May MoN rein at the stadium of shite be long because they are a useless bunch of twats.

By the way Craig I seem to remember a challenge on one of our players a few seasons ago, maybe against Arsenal! that was far worse than Tiote's, that was waved away because the whistle had blown and play was dead/stopped.

For me Tiote's challenge was a yellow, nothing more and Atkinson made far to many mistakes for a game of this stature.

Sunderland are quite a poor side. I don't think a home side that gets 2 shots on target against 10 men deserves much. Possession means nothing if you cant carve out clear chances. Colo going off was the turning point, if he'd stayed on we would have won.

well, the child rapists got gifted a draw.

Look forward to st james you bunch of dirty chip eating cunts - we're gonna fucking destroy you

You might want to check up on your local geography....

Sunderland are quite a poor side. I don't think a home side that gets 2 shots on target against 10 men deserves much. Possession means nothing if you cant carve out clear chances. Colo going off was the turning point, if he'd stayed on we would have won.

Totally agree with that.

Over 70 minutes against ten men, who they think aren't good enough to make their squad & that's the best they can do. May MoN rein at the stadium of shite be long because they are a useless bunch of twats.

By the way Craig I seem to remember a challenge on one of our players a few seasons ago, maybe against Arsenal! that was far worse than Tiote's, that was waved away because the whistle had blown and play was dead/stopped.

For me Tiote's challenge was a yellow, nothing more and Atkinson made far to many mistakes for a game of this stature.

Probably. And as I've said the issue here is consistency in the game rather than this one decision.

Pardew seems to think it was a justified red anyway so at least we won't have a pointless appeal put in.

Fabregas iirc.

I had a bad feeling when Atkinson was named - still stupid for giving him the excuse to be his usual self though.

Tidied

But on the bright side, they are utter shit.

The ref cost both sides tbf - us more than them, yes but some of the wrong decisions favoured us.

Fabregas iirc.

I had a bad feeling when Atkinson was named - still stupid for giving him the excuse to be his usual self though.

They even mentioned it pre-match that Atkinson is not adversed to dishing out his fair share of red & yellow cards.

And as I've said the issue here is consistency in the game rather than this one decision.

True & for what was allegedly 3 experienced officials they missed a lot.

I think the 4th official had a hand in the Tiote decision as well.

They even mentioned it pre-match that Atkinson is not adversed to dishing out his fair share of red & yellow cards.

16 fouls we commited and got 4 yellow and one red, they commited 14 fouls and got fuck all, how's that work ????

Anyone know why sunderland are the only club to put the 'A' for association in their initialism. Surely it applies to everyone? Genuinely curious

They're not the only ones.

Add to that not giving a foul for De Jong on Ben Arfa and not giving a blatant pen to us in the same game - he's card happy but a blatant homer with it.

16 fouls we commited and got 4 yellow and one red, they commited 14 fouls and got fuck all, how's that work ????

So every foul is the same in your book? :lol:

Pardew seems to think it was a justified red anyway so at least we won't have a pointless appeal put in.

Pardew is doing the right thing saying that and not putting in an appeal - Tiote obviously needs to get his head together. But his reputation is doing him no favours and that wasn't a red.