sunderland v Newcastle United (a) 21/10/2012

The Fish

The Canadian Toon contingent is not very happy with today’s goings on. We just finished writing a stern letter to our Member of Parliament. Yes, under the circumstances, we will take the point, but we are really shaking our fists furiously over here.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Canadian Toon contingent is not very happy with today’s goings on. We just finished writing a stern letter to our Member of Parliament. Yes, under the circumstances, we will take the point, but we are really shaking our fists furiously over here.

:D

Here we go all the fucking pissy pant moron mags :)

funny as fuck this

You are a fucking joke team and shit at the same time. Pardew and his quest for champions league fucking hell man you be lucky to finishout of the relegation zone hahahah jesus !!!

What a set of brainless morons

Fuck off you absolute

fat clowns

Here we go all the fucking pissy pant moron mags :)

funny as fuck this

You are a fucking joke team and shit at the same time. Pardew and his quest for champions league fucking hell man you be lucky to finishout of the relegation zone hahahah jesus !!!

What a set of brainless morons

Fuck off you absolute

fat clowns

:lol: Well done on your draw. How many wanks have you had since. Be honest.

I was really surprised by how bad they were. If we'd kept 11 on the pitch it looked like it could have been a stroll.

Two things made me happy today - how good we looked with Colo back and how shit they were - I really hope that's their "normal" standard of play this season as I really think they'll struggle if it is.

Edited by NJS

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737692&page=2

I don't think we were that poor. I think some players were off their game, but that was the best we have played all season.

Newcastle had a full strength side out, granted with one less player, but they had a goal already. They only had to prevent us scoring. If they needed a goal the game would have panned out totally different. IMO they were lucky again.

:lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737692&page=2

I don't think we were that poor. I think some players were off their game, but that was the best we have played all season.

Newcastle had a full strength side out, granted with one less player, but they had a goal already. They only had to prevent us scoring. If they needed a goal the game would have panned out totally different. IMO they were lucky again.

Hard to see things clearly when you're permanently in the shadows

Fucking hell I'd be embarassed to celebrate that if I was them. We were looking like we would destroy them before a ridiculous sending off.

If I'm not mistaken they managed one attempt at goal all game against ten men. After Tiotes sending off Mingolet had more to do than Krul!

They are small time and always will be with that sort of team.

From us I thought Colo and Ben Arfa were magnificent and considering he's poor Williamson was also strong.

If that's what they're about (and from what I've seen of them so far this season it is) theyll hover just above the relegation spots!

The Ref ruined the game as a contest.

I think any honest man and woman, dog, hamster, chicken, goat, boy, girl, mouse and badger, knows that there is no way in hell that Tiote's challenge was a sending off.

But as we know, it's swings and roundabouts, so we can't really complain as we get our fair share as well.

All in all , I thought it was a good start for us and we looked fairly comfortable until Tiote got sent off and even looked reasonably comfortable with the 10 men in the first half.

It was backs to the wall for periods of the second half but we coped well and very nearly held on.

It gave the players a good work out anyway and we are close to being able to field a fully fit for 90mins plus team.

Colo was absolutely outstanding and worked his bollocks off as we ll as being as cool as a cucumber.

It's a game to take heart from because we stood up to be counted.

As soon as I saw the Tiote challenge live I was sure it was a red card. The more I've seen it since the more I'm convinced that the referee was harsh. It was one of those borderline decisions where a red can sometimes be given. But looking at Seb Larsson's chest high tackle before it it's unbelievable that the referee deemed it worthy of a red.

Maybe not worth an appeal on its own merit but in the context of the game it was very harsh indeed.

How does Tiotes discipline compare with the worst in the league? Where did he finish in the individual yellow/red tables last year for example?

According to MoTD2 only Catts has more yellow cards in the PL than Tiote since he joined us.