sunderland v Newcastle United (a) 21/10/2012

The Fish

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

They were only mackems by de scent.

So they looked ok, spoke ok, but just smelled like dogshit marinaded in a burnt hair and vomit sauce?

What's the odds on their cretinous drink driving disco pant wearing charlatan of an ex-chairman of theirs being part of the Sky commentary team for this?

What's the odds on their cretinous drink driving disco pant wearing charlatan of an ex-chairman of theirs being part of the Sky commentary team for this?

I think he's a nice bloke personally. First one I can think of to give £1m up to help a hospital.

What? Like an ex-UNITED player sitting in the sky box alongside an ex-Arsenal player talking about UNITED versus NOOCARSUL whilst an ex-UNITED player sat in the commentary position. I think there's a great chance Quinn will be there with an ex-UNITED/Sunderland player like Kieron Richardson for example. They might even sneak a NOOCARSUL player on seeing we're not playing UNITED or Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool.

That's a bit unfair, I reckon that bloke is one hell of a nice fella, for a mackem supporter.

Can't see us losing this. Would take a draw but I think we will win. Can't believe since the 60s they have only beaten us twice at their own ground.

The very fact that no matter the gulf in class between us and them makes me fear "the law of averages".

The very fact that no matter the gulf in class between us and them makes me fear "the law of averages".

I think we will win though. I don't buy into this whole Shola must must though, he has done well in the past against them but it's gotta be Cisse, Ba and Ben Arfa.

"In 1610, people in Newcastle successfully petitioned King James I to order that the Wearsiders hand over part of the money they were making to them - and a new tax is always a sure-fire way to build ill feeling." - Evening Chronicle

Love it - even 400 years ago, we were screwing the mackems!

Hope Pardew saying "They have some players who could get in our team" does not spur them lot on...nervous as ever. Would love Steven Taylor to pop up at the far post and notch a 1-0 winner in the 92minute. Fist pumping in front of the mackems while he runs 2 laps of the pitch. Pardew fist pumping in the direct of MoN.

Wonder what will fly down to the mackem fans from our new heights? "Balti Pie, over the wall, bottle of piss, over the wall"

:lol: Couldn't get over the fact yous beat us for the first time in my lifetime when we were managed by Joe Kinnear like. Still suicidal about it to this day.

:lol: Couldn't get over the fact yous beat us for the first time in my lifetime when we were managed by Joe Kinnear like. Still suicidal about it to this day.

Aye, bit strange posting a video where Sunderland beat NUFC 2-1 (is that the 2-1 they always harp on about?) when the 5-1 mauling is far more recent!