sunderland v Newcastle United (a) 21/10/2012

The Fish

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're not even in the same century as that result anymore, cling to it though eh

hopefully we won't create too big a fuss about winning on sunday, make the shadow bigger etc, you're already struggling to badly to get out of it =)

I'm honestly not bothered about sunderland, it's the equivalent of a wigan fan coming on and giving it billy big bollocks, you simply don't matter

Aye keep telling yourself that on sunday when we beat you that its exactly the same as being beat of wigan...arrogant cnut!!!

i like 9-1 sounds better ;)

Dear me. I almost pity the fact that yous actually go on about that result. If Sunderland were anything but a club without such a recent history of mediocrity then that wouldn't even get mentioned. Much like that whole we are a classy club shite. It's all yous have got to hang on to.

Dear me. I almost pity the fact that yous actually go on about that result. If Sunderland were anything but a club without such a recent history of mediocrity then that wouldn't even get mentioned. Much like that whole we are a classy club shite. It's all yous have got to hang on to.

But it happened, does it matter when? it Happened kidda.

It's not arrogant when you can back it up, you can't.

Your best player is sessangon, and he's just a poor smelly bamps version of Ben Arfa, probably has a poster of him at home, hoping to someday possess a bit of of his talent

edit> forgot he's like 28, bit of a faux pas there

ok chill don't get wound up by a wigan supporter. Its the biggest derby in the country and it fucking matters!! but as a poor homeless blue pop drinking cheesy chip lover i just really want to beat our far superior (barcelona of the north) neighbours!

And I'm sure you got as much enjoyment out of it as we did when we twatted you 5-1!

Was not the best day of my life like, 3-0 down half time so i went elsewhere hooked up with this lass and fucked her brains out, so it wasn't all that bad...newcastle got me laid that day :)

The 9-1 thing is beyond sad.

But it happened, does it matter when? it Happened kidda.

there's not a mag alive that can remember it though so it hurts about as much as losing a 12th cousin 4 times removed to the bubonic plague in 1373. On the other hand we can remember twatting you 5-1 very clearly indeed :D

So steven (cheating diving) taylor has come out with this then for the papers tomorrow..."No Sunderland player could get into the newcastle squad" dear me ! there is the team talk lads ...a cockney cnut that could easily be replaced by o shea.

There is a few I'd have in the squad tbf. None in the team like but surely some could keep gosling or squidward off the bench.

Aye. Sessegnon would probably get in the team if you wanted him and Ben Arfa either side of Cisse or Ba. Johnson I'd have in the squad but as Ben Arfa plays in the same position that's a no brainer.

Who's their right-back?

Edited by Tooj

Aye. Sessegnon would probably get in the team if you wanted him and Ben Arfa either side of Cisse or Ba. Johnson I'd have in the squad but as Ben Arfa plays in the same position that's a no brainer.

Who's their right-back?

BARDSLEY (much better than the attention seeking simpson)

by logic this would mean you are going to spank us again out of sight. (shit)

Not really as football doesn't work like that. Especially as we have been playing without any identity this season and our main tactic just seems to be lump the ball long.

Even though your football is dire to watch, O'Neill currently has a game plan which is mainly 9 men behind the ball and hope Fletcher scores. Although it might be different for this as you are the home team so yous will have to come out and show some intent for once.

BARDSLEY (much better than the attention seeking simpson)

I don't rate Simpson at all but I haven't seen enough of Bardsley to say who's better out of the pair.