Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

Redbull, deceiving the world.

Why would they spend all that money and go to so much effort to fake this in the knowledge that being found out would ruin their cash cow?

They obviously didn't count on the Scooby Doo Gang Wolfy with his critical eye being able to immediately burst their expensive trickery disproving their so called 'experts' without so much as the need to even look into the so called 'research' undertaken, or the myriads of other so called 'evidence' that served to deceive those without the critical Wolfy eye.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are literally hundreds of videos and stills, and thousands of witnesses man. So what was it then, holograms? Do you know how batshit insane you sound?

It doesn't matter how many videos and stills there are of Air Planes melting into buildings, I have seen most, if not all of them, and I have yet to see one that hasn't been PROVEN to be a faked, or photo shopped. I know that t sounds incredible, and those who have not watched the "live" video of the major networks ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and CNN side by side and frame by frame might think its insane , however I challenge anyone to watch the so-called "live" TV broadcasts during 911 as seen here :

http://septemberclues.info/wtc_airplanes.htm and NOT come to the conclusion that it was anything but a giant Media faked event.

It is sometimes easier to " agree " with popular opinion, than to hold on to one's principles and speak up and risk being called "insane" or a fool. We all know the story of the emperors new clothes... Do some research and see the facts for yourself. The evidence for video fakery is OVERWHELMING and there for all to see.,

I have yet to see anyone watch the "live" 911 broadcasts again, presented side by side, and still believe they were watching something that even remotely depicted reality.

Again, I have no real desire to argue or try to convince anyone of anything. My purpose here was to support Wolfy who was getting "trounced" (in my opinion, unfairly) for expressing his opinion. An opinion that I share, and frankly thing it significantly less "far-fetched" than believing that someone actually jumped out of a "pod" that was over 20 miles high in the air and got there by being lifted by a helium balloon. The only thing more ludicrous , in my opinion, is that of the record Baumgartner supposedly broke ; where someone jumped out of an open air basket attached to a helium (or was it a hot air?) balloon some 50 years ago from 19 miles altitude.

Regards,

SteveO.

It doesn't matter how many videos and stills there are of Air Planes melting into buildings, I have seen most, if not all of them, and I have yet to see one that hasn't been PROVEN to be a faked, or photo shopped. I know that t sounds incredible, and those who have not watched the "live" video of the major networks ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and CNN side by side and frame by frame might think its insane , however I challenge anyone to watch the so-called "live" TV broadcasts during 911 as seen here :

http://septemberclue...c_airplanes.htm and NOT come to the conclusion that it was anything but a giant Media faked event.

It is sometimes easier to " agree " with popular opinion, than to hold on to one's principles and speak up and risk being called "insane" or a fool. We all know the story of the emperors new clothes... Do some research and see the facts for yourself. The evidence for video fakery is OVERWHELMING and there for all to see.,

I have yet to see anyone watch the "live" 911 broadcasts again, presented side by side, and still believe they were watching something that even remotely depicted reality.

Again, I have no real desire to argue or try to convince anyone of anything. My purpose here was to support Wolfy who was getting "trounced" (in my opinion, unfairly) for expressing his opinion. An opinion that I share, and frankly thing it significantly less "far-fetched" than believing that someone actually jumped out of a "pod" that was over 20 miles high in the air and got there by being lifted by a helium balloon. The only thing more ludicrous , in my opinion, is that of the record Baumgartner supposedly broke ; where someone jumped out of an open air basket attached to a helium (or was it a hot air?) balloon some 50 years ago from 19 miles altitude.

Regards,

SteveO.

Renton, I think this post answers your question.

If you fail to even look at evidence, then don't try and discredit people that have scrutinised it. Look for yourself if you have the ability to QUESTION events.

I won't hold my breath.

Renton, I think this post answers your question.

If you fail to even look at evidence, then don't try and discredit people that have scrutinised it. Look for yourself if you have the ability to QUESTION events.

I won't hold my breath.

You are a massive hypocrite, people a lot more intelligent and with a lot more experienced in certain fields than yourself have provided you with evidence that you will instantly dismiss every time without taking the time to give it the respect it deserves.

You are a massive hypocrite, people a lot more intelligent and with a lot more experienced in certain fields than yourself have provided you with evidence that you will instantly dismiss every time without taking the time to give it the respect it deserves.

I've spent most of my life giving bullshit, the respect I thought was real, the respect I thought it deserved, I don't intend falling for it all again.

I've spent most of my life giving bullshit, the respect I thought was real, the respect I thought it deserved, I don't intend falling for it all again.

Think we are starting to hit on something here, so something you believed turned out to be false and now you disbelieve literally everything that is straight forward because you are being 'brainwashed' if you do.

Was she pretty?

Think we are starting to hit on something here, so something you believed turned out to be false and now you disbelieve literally everything that is straight forward because you are being 'brainwashed' if you do.

Was she pretty?

Ask me another one.

Fantastic Felix has become a NEW you tube record.

N.A.S.A , take a back seat, we now have red bull and other private companies to do your space bullshit, with added extra's of visits to the international fake station, plus a re- entry into Earth's atmosphere , courtesy of the new Captain Scarlet indestructible pressurised space suit, complete with anti leak zip and velcro glove fasteners.

Not only do we have super cheap...ermmm super cheapish....erm...., well not only do we have gas and eleccy at cheap......, oh shit...I'll try again..

Not only do we have privatised , take your pick Gas and Eleccy choice at affordable Eton prices, we can welcome onboard the all new privatised space exploration private companies which are coming to a town like yours in a promotional context which shows you just what your everyday caffeine filled small tins of delight can produce with cutting edge ( rocketless) technology, with the new vacuum defying free fall space suit, complete with all accessories to aid the transition into Earth's atmosphere from the fake ISS.

So, you're saying the career I have, the career Rikko has, the careers of everybody else are all based on Bullshit?

And you think we're being disrespectful of your opinion?

It is easy to say you and this Steve fella are crazy or whatever, but that's not the half of it. It's not the alternative view of the world, it's the staggering arrogance of it all. How many people on that forum, or any of the conspiracy forums have extensive education in the fields that they're poo-pooing? I'd be amazed if any of them had a scrap, yet there they are stating as fact it's impossible for anything to break Earth's atmosphere with nothing more than an incorrect understanding of physics to guide them.

I'd not be surprised to find that forum populated by people who've once been told they're clever, then find there are many many people who're far far smarter than they are. They then retreat into fantasy, where they can pat eachother on the back and still be the smartest in the room because they're not buying into "THEIR lies".

The vagueness of it all, the lazy caveats, the smug arrogance... it's just laughable really. "Oh it's all a plot by THEM, and of course there'll be the masses too happy just to go along with it all... but that's just my opinion"

"Well if you look at the videos it's blatantly faked and if you can't see that, well then I don't know how to help, but that's just what I know in my head"

"What? provide evidence of my spurious claims, I'm not here to convince you, I'm just here to give my opinion, but I guess some people are just happy to buy whatever they're told"

:nah:

So, you're saying the career I have, the career Rikko has, the careers of everybody else are all based on Bullshit?

And you think we're being disrespectful of your opinion?

It is easy to say you and this Steve fella are crazy or whatever, but that's not the half of it. It's not the alternative view of the world, it's the staggering arrogance of it all. How many people on that forum, or any of the conspiracy forums have extensive education in the fields that they're poo-pooing? I'd be amazed if any of them had a scrap, yet there they are stating as fact it's impossible for anything to break Earth's atmosphere with nothing more than an incorrect understanding of physics to guide them.

I'd not be surprised to find that forum populated by people who've once been told they're clever, then find there are many many people who're far far smarter than they are. They then retreat into fantasy, where they can pat eachother on the back and still be the smartest in the room because they're not buying into "THEIR lies".

The vagueness of it all, the lazy caveats, the smug arrogance... it's just laughable really. "Oh it's all a plot by THEM, and of course there'll be the masses too happy just to go along with it all... but that's just my opinion"

"Well if you look at the videos it's blatantly faked and if you can't see that, well then I don't know how to help, but that's just what I know in my head"

"What? provide evidence of my spurious claims, I'm not here to convince you, I'm just here to give my opinion, but I guess some people are just happy to buy whatever they're told"

:nah:

Nice speech kidder but I can hardly take someone like you serious, who plies their trade sitting with their feet up watching a flat screen telly on a painted brick wall, dressed in jim jams whilst supposedly tracking dots on a screen can I?

Yes, you are being duped because it's easy to dupe people like you. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings but I find it best to be blunt...as you appear to be trying to be.

Goodnight Fish and be comfortable in your jim jams, tracking of your vehicles you are responsible for. I just thank my lucky stars you aren't pushing tin.

Night bud.

Edited by wolfy

Spot on TF, there is something a little disturbing about a bunch of people clearly lacking intelligence trying to twist things in such a way.

Delusion of this level will surely lead to madness.

Nice speech kidder but I can hardly take someone like you serious, who plies their trade sitting with their feet up watching a flat screen telly on a painted brick wall, dressed in jim jams whilst supposedly tracking dots on a screen can I?

Yes, you are being duped because it's easy to dupe people like you. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings but I find it best to be blunt...as you appear to be trying to be.

Goodnight Fish and be comfortable in your jim jams, tracking of your vehicles you are responsible for. I just thank my lucky stars you aren't pushing tin.

Night bud.

Seems I struck a nerve :lol:

I'm not sure that you can really hurt the feelings of people who ultimately pity you.

http://septemberclues.info/wtc_airplanes.htm and NOT come to the conclusion that it was anything but a giant Media faked event.

Regards,

SteveO.

GAMMAPRESSvsSEAN%20ADAIR.jpg

I take it your ability to question things stops when it gets to conspiracy sites?

They are claiming computer trickery is used because one video shows the north tower in the sun and another shows it in the shade. Erm, pretty sure one shot actually shows the East side of the tower, which as we can see in photo 2 is also in the sunlight :lol:

Love this line too

Once again, we don't need to pinpoint exactly how this video was forged: the inescapable fact is that this simply cannot represent real footage of a crashing airliner.

GAMMAPRESSvsSEAN%20ADAIR.jpg

I take it your ability to question things stops when it gets to conspiracy sites?

They are claiming computer trickery is used because one video shows the north tower in the sun and another shows it in the shade. Erm, pretty sure one shot actually shows the East side of the tower, which as we can see in photo 2 is also in the sunlight :lol:

Love this line too

If you think a hollow aluminium tube with wings can melt into a steel building like a hot knife through butter then I can only deduce that you simply and absolutely refuse to question it because you are in fear of being labelled a tin foil hat nut job.

OR

You simply believe everything about 9/11 in spite of the fact that a massive proportion of the world questions certain events of that day.

It's clear to see that 90% of any footage shown of that day is manipulated, including eye witnesses on the street.

We live in a world where the TV is our very own hypnotic fix and we can (in the main) be coaxed into believing absolutely anything, no matter how outlandish it is.

This red bull record serves a few agendas I think. The first agenda is to gauge just how dense the public are and how much silliness they will actually believe in spite of the fact that we have access to video play back mode where we can check the authenticity of many things shown to us, yet most people won;t even look...choosing, instead to accept anything shown to them.

Years ago people could be forgiven for believing anything because they were shown stuff once and had no chance to scrutinise anything. People don't have that excuse today, yet they believe they are ultra intelligent, yet in reality we are easily conned to the point of ridiculous.

I know for an absolute fact that many people reading what's said on here about anomalies with past events will be nodding their heads and saying, ' you know, there is questions about stuff like that.'

The problem is, very few would dare to go with my thoughts because they actually fear ridicule on a forum, so rather than have their say on anomalies they see in stuff, they would rather stay out of it, or join in and follow the ridicule crowd, simply to fit in really.

It happens on all forums...

You can live your life trusting anything and everything if that's the way you are and many people do...until one day, someone or something betrays that trust and it's only then that some people actually wake up to the real world.

It's good to question things, it gives you a sense or reality instead of the supposed reality that's beamed into your head via TV, tabloids or radio.

Anyone can sit there and psycho analyse me all day long and call me stupid and all the rest of the garbage that fits into this criteria, yet I will be smiling as you post it because I know who is getting more frustrated.( a tip...it isn't me)

Wolfy, Steve has inadvertently exposed you as a fraud. You have repeatedly championed yourself as a free thinker on this board, yet when I looked at that site yesterday (for my amusement), it was clearly that all your ideas have been cribbed from there practically verbatim. Examples include rockets not working in space; satellites overheating in space; geocentric theory of the Universe :lol: ; nuclear power and nuclear bombs not existing etc.

Literally nothing you have come up with on this board is original thought at all, it’s just you cutting and pasting your sheep-like mates’ beliefs across to here. Nearly all of these beliefs have been formed on the basis of a fundamental ignorance of the subject at hand; but that doesn’t stop the mutual backslapping and “inspired post” that is prevalent on the site. It’s also noticeable that dissenters (i.e. sane people) very quickly have their threads locked and are banned.

Oh aye, the faux politeness that Chez admired but is clearly leaving Wolfy now is noticeable there too. You don’t have to scratch too deep to realize that underneath the polite charade are some very insecure people in serious need of a brain doctor.

Well done for ignoring the actual photo and misdirection I posted though ;)

Obviously if you are going to stage an act of terror to start a war you pick the busiest city on the planet at the busiest time of the day with millions of witnesses and then you digitally alter all of the video footage and eye witness accounts and none of the people who were there would have anything to say about it :lol:

If the US government were going to plant explosives in the WTC then surely a more plausible story than a faked plane crash would have been that Al Qaeda had planted explosives in the WTC? You don't have to digitally alter hundreds of hours of video footage then and have free thinkers such as yourself find all the photoshop shadows in the wrong place

If the US government were going to plant explosives in the WTC then surely a more plausible story than a faked plane crash would have been that Al Qaeda had planted explosives in the WTC?

That's exactly what THEY want you to think

Don't forget, HALF THE POPULATION OF LOWER MANHATTAN ARE IN ON IT! :unsure2:

I was in Manhattan this time last year and met quite a few wittnesses and survivors, and went to a museum where some fragments of the plane had survived. This type of idiocy is really offensive to them.