Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt matter if its hollow. Doesnt make the weight any lighter when it hit. Yes the building weighs more, thats why it didnt topple over genius.

If you want to believe a plane can melt into a steel building all the way in, including the tail fin and wing tips, then you go with that.

You are perfect for when the media pull of some more bullshit, even more blatant and it will happen.

You should ask him for your brain back.

Brilliant..

I was just saying to the lads, I said, ' that Sammynb is dead funny like, he comes out with some beauties and I laugh my buttocks off.'

;)

Look mate, I'm 100% sure it's faked to death, I watched it from start to finish just so I wasn't just saying it without backing anything up.

The camera shots are especially pathetic.

If you haven't seen it all, have a good look at it all and scrutinise it, if you are interested but look at it more critical and not as many will have done.

If you're not interested in it, then fair do's but to me it's clearly bullshit.

You try keeping up with something falling out of the sky at nearly 650mph.

Brilliant..

I was just saying to the lads, I said, ' that Sammynb is dead funny like, he comes out with some beauties and I laugh my buttocks off.'

;)

Maybe you should ask him for a spare pair of buttocks as well then.

Hey Wolfy you big weirdo, just wondering, out of all the stereotypical conspiracy theories crackpots like your mad self tend to go for, is there any that you don't believe in?

Well, there's plenty that I haven't looked into , so I can't form an opinion on but the main one's I don't believe in are a flat Earth, God.

Because I don't believe in them though, doesn't make them lies, it just happens not to be in my logic.

If there's any you can name what I haven't covered I'd tell you which one's I believe and which I don't.

You missed quite a bit. I already said in an earlier post about their agenda. The whole agenda in a nutshell is to take away the right and freedom of the people by making them ask for protection.

What they fail to realise is....their protection comes at a great cost. Their freedom, whilst their country walks all over the oil rich countries with full blessing.

You know what's scarier? They can do all that you're afraid of, without having to fake all this shit. Fancy a war over oil? Just say it was WMDs because there'll be fuck all repercussions anyway.

Want the right to hold prisoners indefinitely without charge? just do it, who can stop you anyway?

Want to fuck the entire planets financial system, yet keep your job and get bonuses? Just go ahead, we'll be over here watching fucking X-Factor.

All these conspiracy fans think there must be huge complex Machiavellian plots behind the scenes because they can't believe the apathy and impotence of the people is sufficient to let the elite to get away with much of what they want anyway.

Although I'd be delighted to know how faking Dinosaurs promotes their agenda?

You know what's scarier? They can do all that you're afraid of, without having to fake all this shit. Fancy a war over oil? Just say it was WMDs because there'll be fuck all repercussions anyway.

Want the right to hold prisoners indefinitely without charge? just do it, who can stop you anyway?

Want to fuck the entire planets financial system, yet keep your job and get bonuses? Just go ahead, we'll be over here watching fucking X-Factor.

All these conspiracy fans think there must be huge complex Machiavellian plots behind the scenes because they can't believe the apathy and impotence of the people is sufficient to let the elite to get away with much of what they want anyway.

Although I'd be delighted to know how faking Dinosaurs promotes their agenda?

Of course they can just do it anyway.

Oh and they tried the WMD and couldn't pin it..I wonder why. And what are weapons of mass destruction they looked for? Nuclear weapons?, they didn't find them because none exist.

Anyway, you are correct, they can just do what they want anyway and walk into countries and hold prisoners without charge. The only problem with this is, if a valid reason isn't given, then you lose the trust of your population, who will kick up a big stink about having their kids sent to war for no valid reason.

You can pacify a mob but you cannot pacify a full on population of un trusting people, so just DOING things is not sensible is it.

Edited by wolfy

Of course they can just do it anyway.

Oh and they tried the WMD and couldn't pin it..I wonder why. And what are weapons of mass destruction they looked for? Nuclear weapons?, they didn't find them because none exist.

Anyway, you are correct, they can just do what they want anyway and walk into countries and hold prisoners without charge. The only problem with this is, if a valid reason isn't given, then you lose the trust of your population, who will kick up a big stink about having their kids sent to war for no valid reason.

You can pacify a mob but you cannot pacify a full on population of un trusting people, so just DOING things is not sensible is it.

What are you talking about? They've done those things and got away with it. Without the need for massive conspiracies, or cover-ups. They just did it and for all the protests and cries for justice, fuck all happened.

You understand that, right?

My point is not that they could do it, my point is that the various governments have done it without any conspiracies. So if that's the case, why would they require massive conspiracies to push other, less awful agendas? Your Space theory, for a start, you insist there's nothing in space and say that THEY just lie to us to restrict our freedoms and what not, right?Well, if THEY wanted to, why haven't they just fucking done it?

We as a nation didn't choke on our chips when we invaded Iraq, did we? so your assertion that it's hard to keep the trust of the nation is false. We didn't kick up a stink, despite everyone knowing damned well it had fuck all to do with Weapons of Mass Destruction and had everything to do with oil.

What are you talking about? They've done those things and got away with it. Without the need for massive conspiracies, or cover-ups. They just did it and for all the protests and cries for justice, fuck all happened.

You understand that, right?

My point is not that they could do it, my point is that the various governments have done it without any conspiracies. So if that's the case, why would they require massive conspiracies to push other, less awful agendas? Your Space theory, for a start, you insist there's nothing in space and say that THEY just lie to us to restrict our freedoms and what not, right?Well, if THEY wanted to, why haven't they just fucking done it?

We as a nation didn't choke on our chips when we invaded Iraq, did we? so your assertion that it's hard to keep the trust of the nation is false. We didn't kick up a stink, despite everyone knowing damned well it had fuck all to do with Weapons of Mass Destruction and had everything to do with oil.

America don't go invading countries without an excuse.

They don't just DO IT as you imply and they cannot just take away the freedom of the people by just doing it blatantly either.

They hold people without charge now because of the war on "TERROR" and people buy into it because they "COULD" be holding a terrorist.

If you don;t feel that your freedom is getting less and less by the day, you are asleep Fish.

America don't go invading countries without an excuse.

They don't just DO IT as you imply and they cannot just take away the freedom of the people by just doing it blatantly either.

They hold people without charge now because of the war on "TERROR" and people buy into it because they "COULD" be holding a terrorist.

If you don;t feel that your freedom is getting less and less by the day, you are asleep Fish.

Can you read?

I ask because I'm stating that the blatant lies the governments tell are sufficient to invade another country, so they don't need these preposterous invisible plane theories of yours.

Simply saying that X is a dictator that needs removing for the good of his people, is sufficient to cover their collective arse, when invading a oil-rich country.

So, if these blatant lies are enough, why would THEY fake planes flying into the World Trade Centers as a cover for their war? Well, there's an equally blatant truth. THEY didn't. As proven by the invasion of Iraq, the invasion of Afghanistan, the indeterminate internment of prisoners without charge, the governments can pretty much do what they like anyway.

Can you read?

I ask because I'm stating that the blatant lies the governments tell are sufficient to invade another country, so they don't need these preposterous invisible plane theories of yours.

Simply saying that X is a dictator that needs removing for the good of his people, is sufficient to cover their collective arse, when invading a oil-rich country.

So, if these blatant lies are enough, why would THEY fake planes flying into the World Trade Centers as a cover for their war? Well, there's an equally blatant truth. THEY didn't. As proven by the invasion of Iraq, the invasion of Afghanistan, the indeterminate internment of prisoners without charge, the governments can pretty much do what they like anyway.

Just saying another nation is bad and intent on causing trouble does not pacify the people (Vietnam war)

Also, to control your population and have them baying for blood and eating out of your hands where they will follow like sheep, you need to literally threaten their way of life by scaring them shitless and making them believe they are vulnerable.

The best way to do it, is by doing something like 9/11 because it covers a wide agenda which includes countries harbouring the perpetrators, compliance of the people to accept having their rights taken away in the name of protecting them from terrorist attack, which means more big brother camera's..the right to arrest for no reason, ID cards and soon enough ID chips.

You admit the Government lie. Do you think it's just little white lies and they would never do anything to their own for their own agenda's?

Just saying another nation is bad and intent on causing trouble does not pacify the people (Vietnam war)

Also, to control your population and have them baying for blood and eating out of your hands where they will follow like sheep, you need to literally threaten their way of life by scaring them shitless and making them believe they are vulnerable.

The best way to do it, is by doing something like 9/11 because it covers a wide agenda which includes countries harbouring the perpetrators, compliance of the people to accept having their rights taken away in the name of protecting them from terrorist attack, which means more big brother camera's..the right to arrest for no reason, ID cards and soon enough ID chips.

You admit the Government lie. Do you think it's just little white lies and they would never do anything to their own for their own agenda's?

You still don't get it. Are you being deliberately obtuse, or are you just stupid?

Have I missed something out?

Yeah, pretty much everything.

You agree that the governments went to war with Iraq using the WMD lie as the basis. Yet you think the reason for the war on terror was fabricated? Was it an opportunity callously taken advantage of to further the US Government's agenda in the Middle East? of course it was. Was it faked? Of course it wasn't.

Oh and, Dinosaurs, how do they progress any agenda?