Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

The Hadron Collider, whatever it does, does not interest me. Jet packs , maybe a few seconds of flying or minutes. Dinosaurs, bullshit in how we are told, as in Tyrannosaurus Rex and the likes. If I taste an apple and it tastes like cucumber ,I'll go with that.

Saying that, I was once asked to taste an apple which I was told tastes like a vagina and I admit I was sceptical, so I took a bite and was nearly sick as it tasted like shit.

I was told to 'turn it round a bit.'

So, dinosaurs didnt exist? Im just making sure Im getting you here. Or was it just big stuff, brontosaur etc?

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, pretty much everything.

You agree that the governments went to war with Iraq using the WMD lie as the basis. Yet you think the reason for the war on terror was fabricated? Was it an opportunity callously taken advantage of to further the US Government's agenda in the Middle East? of course it was. Was it faked? Of course it wasn't.

Oh and, Dinosaurs, how do they progress any agenda?

The reason for the war on terror was fabricated yes. minutes after the tower went boom, Bin Laden was mentioned constantly. The planted seed for the public was in effect.

The fact that no terrorists caused 9/11, I'd say the war on terror is faked.

The Government's agenda in the middle east was furthered yes. Syria and Iran next and finally mop up the remaining scraps.

I don't know what the Dinosaur agenda is. Maybe it's just like space, lot's of things made up to make life and learning appear more interesting, who knows.

Maybe it's to promote the huge meteor hit that supposedly wiped them out and they're just letting us know that there are big meteors threatening Earth just so we live in constant fear, like we do of Nukes and Nuclear power and diseases e.t.c.

So, dinosaurs didnt exist? Im just making sure Im getting you here. Or was it just big stuff, brontosaur etc?

I'm not sure. I'm not saying for sure they didn't exist, I'm just saying that I don't buy into what's been told about it all.

Just saying another nation is bad and intent on causing trouble does not pacify the people (Vietnam war)

Also, to control your population and have them baying for blood and eating out of your hands where they will follow like sheep, you need to literally threaten their way of life by scaring them shitless and making them believe they are vulnerable.

The best way to do it, is by doing something like 9/11 because it covers a wide agenda which includes countries harbouring the perpetrators, compliance of the people to accept having their rights taken away in the name of protecting them from terrorist attack, which means more big brother camera's..the right to arrest for no reason, ID cards and soon enough ID chips.

You admit the Government lie. Do you think it's just little white lies and they would never do anything to their own for their own agenda's?

Why did they choose the perpetrators of 9/11 to be Saudi and not Iraqi?

I'm not sure. I'm not saying for sure they didn't exist, I'm just saying that I don't buy into what's been told about it all.

So they did exist, so which bit dont you believe? How they died? How big they were? What they looked like?

Nah, he doesn't believe in God.

9/11 could explain the 2nd war in Iraq, but not the 1st. I'm sure there's an equally convoluted explanation for that though.

Honestly Wolfy, don't you hear how fucking ridiculous this all is? You believe there's plots inside plots inside plots. This isn't Inception ffs.

I know I've called you thick and deluded and insane and everything, and most of that is just frustration, but honestly, this level of paranoia is a worry. If one of my mates was as you are, I'd pull him aside for a quiet word to get to the bottom of what happened to cause such a side-step from reality.

One thing you always level at the people on here who disagree with you, is that they believe whatever they're told. This is demonstrably untrue in this thread alone. So now that we've put that to bed, can't you see that your position is entirely untenable?

So they did exist, so which bit dont you believe? How they died? How big they were? What they looked like?

Some form probably did exist but not 65 million years ago , in my opinion.

I don;t believe how they died, I don't believe in most of what is depicted in books about them, including drawings of what they supposedly looked like, plus size.

Take emotion out of it, and answers the question.

Hundreds (if not thousands) of New Yorkers staring at the twin towers as the North tower burns, see a plane strike the second tower. What did they see, if not a plane?

On what evidence do you base the assumption that hundreds, if not thousands, of New Yorkers saw a plane strike the second tower? The way that the story is "sold" is that everyone is led to believe that so many people saw it happen it had to be real. The truth is that the only people who saw a plane strike the tower were those that saw it on television. It took only a few planted witnesses, and the "trusted" news anchors to repeat the fact that it was a plane and that became the "accepted" story, Again you will only need to watch the "live" broadcasts with an open mind to realize that the story we were told (sold?) was scripted well in advance of the actual events,.

The problem is that most people do not want to know the truth, It is too difficult for them to accept the fact that their government would do anything so heinous as fake a terrorist attack in order to advance an agenda of War. The truth is that "false flag" attacks have and continue to be used by governments all over the world.

The good news in this case, is that most ( the large majority) of the "victims" were only imaginary , or simulated victims and not real people.

The fact that people actually believe that planes hit the towers, which then collapsed leaving a pile of rubble with no discernible plane engines, toilets file cabinets, door handles, urinals, etc.etc. etc. but one of the terrorists passport was discovered a block a way in near perfect condition, Does anyone here really believe that the passport jumped out the terrorists pocket and survived intact , but no luggage , seats, coffee carts, were discovered? Come on.... it's valiant of you to try and "protect" the official story but really, do you expect any sane person to believe that BS?

Nah, he doesn't believe in God.

9/11 could explain the 2nd war in Iraq, but not the 1st. I'm sure there's an equally convoluted explanation for that though.

Honestly Wolfy, don't you hear how fucking ridiculous this all is? You believe there's plots inside plots inside plots. This isn't Inception ffs.

I know I've called you thick and deluded and insane and everything, and most of that is just frustration, but honestly, this level of paranoia is a worry. If one of my mates was as you are, I'd pull him aside for a quiet word to get to the bottom of what happened to cause such a side-step from reality.

One thing you always level at the people on here who disagree with you, is that they believe whatever they're told. This is demonstrably untrue in this thread alone. So now that we've put that to bed, can't you see that your position is entirely untenable?

My position is far from untenable Fish.

It is in your eyes and many others I agree, yet that's irrelevant to me as I have my thoughts on it and not just by sudden;y deciding something is a conspiracy, I actually delve far enough into it all to give me a mind to question it all, which is what I do.

On what evidence do you base the assumption that hundreds, if not thousands, of New Yorkers saw a plane strike the second tower? The way that the story is "sold" is that everyone is led to believe that so many people saw it happen it had to be real. The truth is that the only people who saw a plane strike the tower were those that saw it on television. It took only a few planted witnesses, and the "trusted" news anchors to repeat the fact that it was a plane and that became the "accepted" story, Again you will only need to watch the "live" broadcasts with an open mind to realize that the story we were told (sold?) was scripted well in advance of the actual events,.

The problem is that most people do not want to know the truth, It is too difficult for them to accept the fact that their government would do anything so heinous as fake a terrorist attack in order to advance an agenda of War. The truth is that "false flag" attacks have and continue to be used by governments all over the world.

The good news in this case, is that most ( the large majority) of the "victims" were only imaginary , or simulated victims and not real people.

The fact that people actually believe that planes hit the towers, which then collapsed leaving a pile of rubble with no discernible plane engines, toilets file cabinets, door handles, urinals, etc.etc. etc. but one of the terrorists passport was discovered a block a way in near perfect condition, Does anyone here really believe that the passport jumped out the terrorists pocket and survived intact , but no luggage , seats, coffee carts, were discovered? Come on.... it's valiant of you to try and "protect" the official story but really, do you expect any sane person to believe that BS?

Very well put.

Have you ever had a wee on a plane?

For a start, I respect the fact you've leapt into the lion pit as it were.

Now that's out the way, you've got to be fucking kidding if you think an entire city is complicit in a lie. That you think that hundreds of people are lying about witnessing one of the worst disasters to be committed by the hands of men.

Now you're claiming that nobody died in the towers, or the planes?

The scale and scope of the lie you're describing is so vast and complex as to make any other of man's undertaking seem trite and pitiful in comparison. The kind of ruse you're talking about would make the construction of Pyramids, of Great Walls or whatever seem like mere trinkets. And there's the phantom of "THEM" plucking every string as this monstrous lie dances across the planet.

Put it this way, I'll bet every penny in my pocket against every penny in yours that you've not studied any of the sciences involved on demolition or flight beyond a sub-standard level. GCSE at best.

The fear you must live in, it's saddening, it really is. :nah:

For a start, I respect the fact you've leapt into the lion pit as it were.

Now that's out the way, you've got to be fucking kidding if you think an entire city is complicit in a lie. That you think that hundreds of people are lying about witnessing one of the worst disasters to be committed by the hands of men.

Now you're claiming that nobody died in the towers, or the planes?

The scale and scope of the lie you're describing is so vast and complex as to make any other of man's undertaking seem trite and pitiful in comparison. The kind of ruse you're talking about would make the construction of Pyramids, of Great Walls or whatever seem like mere trinkets. And there's the phantom of "THEM" plucking every string as this monstrous lie dances across the planet.

Put it this way, I'll bet every penny in my pocket against every penny in yours that you've not studied any of the sciences involved on demolition or flight beyond a sub-standard level. GCSE at best.

The fear you must live in, it's saddening, it really is. :nah:

The towers were virtually empty anyway, cleaned out of everything useful and wired for demo well in advance.

The towers were virtually empty anyway, cleaned out of everything useful and wired for demo well in advance.

So all the families of those that died, complicit in this theory of yours?

Do you have any concept of the herculean task such a lie would require? Not even a one off lie involving a few people. But literally tens of thousands of people are complicit in this lie.

Have a word with yourself, for your family's sake.

Some form probably did exist but not 65 million years ago , in my opinion.

I don;t believe how they died, I don't believe in most of what is depicted in books about them, including drawings of what they supposedly looked like, plus size.

Not 65 million years ago? Never took you for a creationist tbh.

So Im guessing you think they were smaller? and these bones that they have found etc, stretched in perhaps?

As to how they died, well fair enough on that one as anyone can only offer an idea based on other scenarios they calculate.

:lol:

(6aR,9R)- N,N- diethyl- 7-methyl- 4,6,6a,7,8,9- hexahydroindolo- [4,3-fg] quinoline- 9-carboxamide

Is the basis of your opinions I now believe.

So all the families of those that died, complicit in this theory of yours?

Do you have any concept of the herculean task such a lie would require? Not even a one off lie involving a few people. But literally tens of thousands of people are complicit in this lie.

Have a word with yourself, for your family's sake.

That depends on what view you take on how it all came about.

It's like the moon landing hoax, people just assume it involved hundreds of thousands of people.

That depends on what view you take on how it all came about.

It's like the moon landing hoax, people just assume it involved hundreds of thousands of people.

No, the moon landing happened on the moon, where there weren't any witnesses or fatalities to mourn. If we were to set aside reason and take the moon landings as fake, the lie could be perpetrated by a few.

Two planes slamming into the side of two of the worlds most iconic buildings, in one of the worlds most populous cities, at a peak time of the day for foot and vehicle traffic, witnessed by thousands in the city... that requires a whole other ball game.