Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

Not 65 million years ago? Never took you for a creationist tbh.

So Im guessing you think they were smaller? and these bones that they have found etc, stretched in perhaps?

As to how they died, well fair enough on that one as anyone can only offer an idea based on other scenarios they calculate.

The bones in all honesty for the large dinosaurs COULD and I say COULD have been fabricated.

I don't class myself as a creationist. I don't follow the rule that Earth is 6,000 years old and to be honest I couldn't honestly guess how old it is yet using my own logic, I'd say that human beings haven't been roaming this planet for as long as is made out, simply because we would have been far more technologically advanced hundreds and hundreds of years ago and then some.

Just my own logic and simply an opinion of mine which is not set in stone. It is merely a stab in the dark.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bones in all honesty for the large dinosaurs COULD and I say COULD have been fabricated.

I don't class myself as a creationist. I don't follow the rule that Earth is 6,000 years old and to be honest I couldn't honestly guess how old it is yet using my own logic, I'd say that human beings haven't been roaming this planet for as long as is made out, simply because we would have been far more technologically advanced hundreds and hundreds of years ago and then some.

Just my own logic and simply an opinion of mine which is not set in stone. It is merely a stab in the dark.

Something you're lacking my friend.

The towers were virtually empty anyway, cleaned out of everything useful and wired for demo well in advance.

Nutters like Wolfy call the 9/11 victims 'vicsims'. Apparently no one died. All those poor sods you saw burning to death hanging out the windows, or falling helplessly through the air, were a figment of our imagination. What truly vile people these 'truthers' are.

No, the moon landing happened on the moon, where there weren't any witnesses or fatalities to mourn. If we were to set aside reason and take the moon landings as fake, the lie could be perpetrated by a few.

Two planes slamming into the side of two of the worlds most iconic buildings, in one of the worlds most populous cities, at a peak time of the day for foot and vehicle traffic, witnessed by thousands in the city... that requires a whole other ball game.

I agree with you. Two planes slamming into two big buildings like that would be noticed by thousands and no way could it be hidden.

The fact is though, NO PLANES slammed into those buildings, so nobody saw planes , they were just fed the plane bullshit by the media, which , granted, will have created many many scratch your head scenes by many witnesses to an explosion only.

Once the public is fed the plane story, it travels fast.

Picture the scene.

Second building explodes.

Witness 1: Woooooo shit, what the hell happened there, the building blew up, it just exploded.

Witness 2: Holy penis rub, what the hell happened.

Witness 3: Holy sock on cock, what's going on, did you see that building explode.

Witness 4: Holy flaccid penis, did that building just explode?

Reporter: A plane hit the building.

Witness1: No way Mr, it just exploded I didn't see any plane.

Reporter: Oh yeah, it was a plane, I've just been told. The news helicopter has caught it on camera.

Witness 2: What the fuck, I was watching, I must have missed the impact, jesus man, so it was definitely a plane?

Stooge1: (runs over) Wow, did anyone see that plane just smash into that tower?

Witness 1. No I didn' t see it I just seen it explode until he, (points to reporter) just told me...shit, how did I miss that.

Stooge 1: Jesus man, it just went right in so fast, I think we're under attack or something.

Witness 3: (rubbing her face and scratching her head ( looks at stooge1) Are you sure it was a plane, I missed what hit it.

Stooge 1: Yeah lady, it must have been going real fast because I just caught it going in.

Witness 3: looks like you've got a canny cock in those jeans mind.

Stooge 1: ( goes bright red), Well thanks but it's not the time to be looking at my bulge is it.

Reporter 1: (as a crowd gathers round) ...(holds hand to ear piece), are you sure... ok I copy that.

Stooge 2 ( enters the fray) What's happening?

Reporter: I'm told it was a jet that's hit.

Stooge 2: Yes it was , it was a big passenger jet,....white, I saw it ( motions arm and hand to show jet flying in the building) and it went straight into the building man, just like this, ( jerks hand forward depicting a crashing plane) booosh man, it scared the hell out of me.

Crowd: ( Most scratching their heads and mumbling that they didn't see any plane)

Reporter: ( to witness 4) Did you see the plane go in?

Witness 4: ( thinks, " I don't recall seeing a plane)....ermm, I saw something go in, white I think maybe.

Reporter: Yes, it was a jet.

And so the story was told, all over New york and the seed was planted to the confused folk, who wanted it confirming on TV and sure enough, there was the plane what they all missed, On TV.

As time passed on, Witness 1,2,3,4 and crowds all recount the day when they SAW with their OWN eyes, the planes crash into the buildings.

Brainwashing at it's finest and works every time.

Nutters like Wolfy call the 9/11 victims 'vicsims'. Apparently no one died. All those poor sods you saw burning to death hanging out the windows, or falling helplessly through the air, were a figment of our imagination. What truly vile people these 'truthers' are.

One day, maybe you will wake up. I doubt it but you never know.

Wrong.

Then you don't understand the difference between fact and opinion.

As for your little play above, you're suggesting that the thousands of people who weren't on the street and saw the planes impact through their office building windows, or their apartment windows, or from within their cars, all these people had reporters bursting in on them like Kramer to say "THAT WAS A PLANE", before running out again?

Get. A. Grip.

The problem with all these conspiracies Wolfy is that a lot, and I mean thousands of people would have to be in on it. I admire you playing devils advocate to a certain extent but even I, who thinks George Bush Jnr is a tiny bit mental by the way, would believe even a tiny percentile that he would organise 9/11.

Then you don't understand the difference between fact and opinion.

As for your little play above, you're suggesting that the thousands of people who weren't on the street and saw the planes impact through their office building windows, or their apartment windows, or from within their cars, all these people had reporters bursting in on them like Kramer to say "THAT WAS A PLANE", before running out again?

Get. A. Grip.

Not at all Fish.

I bet there's a few thousand of them spouting off about not seeing any planes. I bet a few that have spouted off have had a few visits and told to shut the fuck up for their own good.

You won't hear of these people Fish because the media don't recognise these people. You only hear the fake story about the planes but they like to also play games as well and allow the so called tin foil hat brigade to have a chant here and there so the pubic can ridicule them and scream emotions at them because they have bought into the lie.

It's a classic way to damp down the people that know it was an inside job.

Not sure what wolfy is, there are many shades of belief about 9/11 from the US government were guilty of incompetence, were complicit in their own incompetence, trained and allowed the pilots to implement their plan, flew the planes themselves etc. Then about 5000 light years more way out than the more extreme of those views, you've got wolfy.

The problem with all these conspiracies Wolfy is that a lot, and I mean thousands of people would have to be in on it. I admire you playing devils advocate to a certain extent but even I, who thinks George Bush Jnr is a tiny bit mental by the way, would believe even a tiny percentile that he would organise 9/11.

Bush , like all presidents are just puppets on a string man.

They are there as a figurehead and to carry the speech.

Presidents don't run countries man... it's the elite groups that run them.

Is that little play supposed to be evidence to back up your theory? A made up phallic conversation doesn't in any way add any credence to the shite you've spouted in about 11 pages.

How can you not see that you have fuck all evidence to suggest that the twin towers weren't hit by planes?

You're entitled to believe that didn't happen, but it wouldn't change the fact you'd be utterly, utterly wrong.

Is that little play supposed to be evidence to back up your theory? A made up phallic conversation doesn't in any way add any credence to the shite you've spouted in about 11 pages.

How can you not see that you have fuck all evidence to suggest that the twin towers weren't hit by planes?

You're entitled to believe that didn't happen, but it wouldn't change the fact you'd be utterly, utterly wrong.

And you can say that based on what? TV? radio? Newspapers? witness testimony on TV?

Sit somewhere all quit for an hour and keep asking yourself how it's possible for a plane to melt, FULLY into a steel grid of a building and through floor pans and go fully inside, wings as well as tail fin.

If you come back and say it's possible, then all I can say is time can only change your thinking if it ever does, which would be sad if it doesn't dawn on you that what you see is undeniably doctored footage.

So you are willing to state that you believe the hijacker passport story? Interesting , a tad gullible perhaps?

My position is that the major media networks were all complicit in broadcasting OBVIOUSLY faked video showing airplanes crashing into buildings.

I never said that the entire population of the city was complicit, because I have no first hand knowledge of anyone that claims to have seen a plane strike the buildings that day , other than those that were interviewed on television. Most of those that were interviewed on television admitted to having "witnessed" the crash on television and not with their own eyes. There were just as many, if not more that were interviewed that said they did not see any plane than those who said they did..I

I will say, without hesitation, that anyone who claims to have seen a plane strike and enter a tower on 911 (not on television) is lying about that fact. I am claiming ,and i do believe that anyone could possibly have died in airplanes that did not crash.

You mention that this was "one of the worst disasters to be committed by the hands of men" . How so? 9- was a plan to demolish the WTC complex which (public record) needed to be recommissioned to remove asbestos at a cost of hundreds of millions of dollars. It was one of the greatest frauds ever committed by man in that the buildings were demolished for free, and it also gave US government the conditions that needed to start a war with a new enemy... the "war on terror". The truth is that Americans have statistically a far better chance to drown in their own bathtubs than they do to fall at the hands of a terrorist.

I do not live in any fear, at least not fear of terrorists. Thanks for your concern ,though. The ones who are living in fear are those that believe the story and allow themselves to stand in lines at the airport while they are being screened for scissors or shampoo, because we all know that terrorists/suicide bombers will never blow themselves up in the crowded line up at security. Any terrorist will rather take the chance to be caught going through security so they can blow up the airplane only in the sky after it has taking off/.

I am not sure why you feel it is important whether or not I have studied demolition or flight science. It does not take a rocket scientist to recognize phony videos. Perhaps it would be helpful for this discussion to do some studying, or research in modern history.

I leave you with this quote (referencing the Gulf of Tonkin False Flag attack that lead to the escalation of the Vietnam war:

Nearly three decades later, during the Gulf War, columnist Sydney Schanberg warned journalists not to forget "our unquestioning chorus of agreeability when Lyndon Johnson bamboozled us with his fabrication of the Gulf of Tonkin incident."

Schanberg blamed not only the press but also "the apparent amnesia of the wider American public."

And he added: "We Americans are the ultimate innocents. We are forever desperate to believe that this time the government is telling us the truth.

I agree with you. Two planes slamming into two big buildings like that would be noticed by thousands and no way could it be hidden.

The fact is though, NO PLANES slammed into those buildings, so nobody saw planes , they were just fed the plane bullshit by the media, which , granted, will have created many many scratch your head scenes by many witnesses to an explosion only.

Once the public is fed the plane story, it travels fast.

Picture the scene.

Second building explodes.

Witness 1: Woooooo shit, what the hell happened there, the building blew up, it just exploded.

Witness 2: Holy penis rub, what the hell happened.

Witness 3: Holy sock on cock, what's going on, did you see that building explode.

Witness 4: Holy flaccid penis, did that building just explode?

Reporter: A plane hit the building.

Witness1: No way Mr, it just exploded I didn't see any plane.

Reporter: Oh yeah, it was a plane, I've just been told. The news helicopter has caught it on camera.

Witness 2: What the fuck, I was watching, I must have missed the impact, jesus man, so it was definitely a plane?

Stooge1: (runs over) Wow, did anyone see that plane just smash into that tower?

Witness 1. No I didn' t see it I just seen it explode until he, (points to reporter) just told me...shit, how did I miss that.

Stooge 1: Jesus man, it just went right in so fast, I think we're under attack or something.

Witness 3: (rubbing her face and scratching her head ( looks at stooge1) Are you sure it was a plane, I missed what hit it.

Stooge 1: Yeah lady, it must have been going real fast because I just caught it going in.

Witness 3: looks like you've got a canny cock in those jeans mind.

Stooge 1: ( goes bright red), Well thanks but it's not the time to be looking at my bulge is it.

Reporter 1: (as a crowd gathers round) ...(holds hand to ear piece), are you sure... ok I copy that.

Stooge 2 ( enters the fray) What's happening?

Reporter: I'm told it was a jet that's hit.

Stooge 2: Yes it was , it was a big passenger jet,....white, I saw it ( motions arm and hand to show jet flying in the building) and it went straight into the building man, just like this, ( jerks hand forward depicting a crashing plane) booosh man, it scared the hell out of me.

Crowd: ( Most scratching their heads and mumbling that they didn't see any plane)

Reporter: ( to witness 4) Did you see the plane go in?

Witness 4: ( thinks, " I don't recall seeing a plane)....ermm, I saw something go in, white I think maybe.

Reporter: Yes, it was a jet.

And so the story was told, all over New york and the seed was planted to the confused folk, who wanted it confirming on TV and sure enough, there was the plane what they all missed, On TV.

As time passed on, Witness 1,2,3,4 and crowds all recount the day when they SAW with their OWN eyes, the planes crash into the buildings.

Brainwashing at it's finest and works every time.

You just lost the argument :lol: