Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

When you look at stuff like 9/11 and see so many inconsistencies and coincidences attributed to that day, plus far fetched actions of terrorists, it should in all honesty (for those who took notice) set alarm bells ringing and at least pose you some questions.

Fort anyone that took the news of that day on face value then went about their daily lives, then it's fair to assume that they wouldn't feel the need to question anything and believe what happened, happened and that's that.

You have to have an inquisitive mind to piece something together like this and if you do, I think common sense should tell people that it just doesn't add up.

Let's take these terrorists and follow what we were told they did and tell me in all honesty if you think that what they did would be realistically possible or extremely questionable.

We are told that some of them took flying lessons in Cessna and some took lessons in 767/757 or similar ..simulators, only wanting to know how to fly and not to land.

Now there's two ways to look at this.

1. They didn't need to know how to land because they had no intention of doing so. :rolleyes:

2. The seed was planted into our heads of their intentions.

These terrorists went to training camps to carry out this attack, obviously being taught to look intimidating whilst holding a samurai......oops , sorry I mean a Stanley knife.

Ok training over, they have their passports and plane tickets and times to board and set about getting it all on.

They all manage to board their planes with no problem and they all take off.

During the flight, they slip on their bandana's , flick out the blades on their Stanley knives, then rush to the pilots cockpit, presumably 2 of them doing this whilst the other 2 are frantically waving Stanley knives at the passengers, all of who had probably took sleeping tablets and didn't think to challenge the two .

Whilst this is going on, the pilots, obviously unaware that there were terrorists trying to get into the cabin are happily talking to each other when all of a sudden the terrorists burst in and instantly kill or incapacitate them as these pilots would have been pacifists.

Ok , the main job is done, they have control of the plane.

The cleverest one, now disconnects the transponders ( this is happening on all flights) and now the planes are invisible and cannot be tracked.

All the pilots were totally taken by surprise, they all didn't have time to send out a hijack code.

One of the hijackers now grab a TOM TOM type air to city finder and types in the post code for the world trade centre, whilst the others on the other planes do likewise.

Once the Tom Tom tells them to turn left at the next air current then a right, and so on, they manage to find their way to New York.

Once in view, they now aim the plane towards the tower and the jobs done.

In the mean time the crew at NORAD just happen to be doing exercises coincidentally on the prospect of hijacked planes and don't realise till it's too late that a real (cough) hijack was going on.

The hijacker who crashed the plane into the pentagon learned how to fly a 757 and guide it into the Pentagon at 500mph managing to fly 4 feet off the ground coming in from a steep dive and crashed it into the only part of the building under renovation, what are the odds on all this eh.

Of course, it's irrelevant because , no planes were hijacked and I think you can see why, unless you believe these mastermind super cool terrorists could pull this shit off.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently read a book on the fixing on the 1919 World Series (if you print it, they will read) and it struck me as bizarre proof of how bullshit most of Wolfys theories are. There were 8 players involved, just 8, along with hundreds of seedy gambling sorts etc. Of the 8, 2 told the media after rumours of its fixing. 25% of the players couldn't keep their mouth shut. A large amount of gamblers alsp came out, seeing rumours and hoping to tell on those above them in order to get off with their own cheating. On the other hand, Wolfy believes thousands of government workers, every major TV network in America as well as Europe, plus thousands of regular New Yorkers are complicit in faking the planes going into the buildings. Not one person has come out, gone rogue and given information to those that don't believe or even said 'Hold on, that picture of my father dying MUST be doctored, the dimensions are all wrong!' I ha a substitute teacher at school who told us about her experiences being in New York at the time, as well as the frantic rush to try find a lost friend who luckily was okay. Those sneaky bastards are even infiltrating state schools on the Humber!

I would love wolfy to go to New York and start spouting his theories in a bar there. See how long he'd last.

There's a thread on Steve and Wolfy's website where people are laughing at the image of a mother and child burning to death. Seriously.

I view hundreds of sites, which one are you referring to?

I view hundreds of sites, which one are you referring to?

The one which you coincidentally happen to share all your batshit beliefs with; the one that outed you s a fraud. Cluesforum or whatever; full of seriously unpleasant idiots like yourself.

wolfy, to me you are worse than a holocaust denier which you probably are as well anyway.

Edited by Renton

I would love wolfy to go to New York and start spouting his theories in a bar there. See how long he'd last.

It would be interesting that's for sure. I'd be willing to bet that I'd get plenty of people wanting to put my balls on a skewer. Not for my views but because I am English.

If I was American and aired my views, I would hazard a guess that the response would be 70% cursing me and 30% agreeing.

Don't think I've ever seen two people as starved of attention as these two.

I still can't believe wolfy begged his mate to support him on here. Can't you trust your own beliefs enough?

must do better.

It would be interesting that's for sure. I'd be willing to bet that I'd get plenty of people wanting to put my balls on a skewer. Not for my views but because I am English.

If I was American and aired my views, I would hazard a guess that the response would be 70% cursing me and 30% agreeing.

I'm willing to bet you'd meet a relative of one of the victims and deservedly get your head stoved in.

The one which you coincidentally happen to share all your batshit beliefs with; the one that outed you s a fraud. Cluesforum or whatever; full of seriously unpleasant idiots like yourself.

wolfy, to me you are worse than a holocaust denier which you probably are as well anyway.

You really need to calm yourself down. Take a shower or something and do some yoga, apparently it relaxes you.

What people put on other forums is out of my hands. I am not responsible what other people chat about, so take a chill pill kiddo.

Welcome to Wolfy-tastic.

Give him credit, despite an ongoing pattern emerging he racks up the replies. Cannot understand the interest.

He's a novelty. An actual conspiracy theorist. They're rare.

Also, anyone who holds a different view that flies in the face of facts and evidence is (rightly) challenged.

Honestly, Wolfy, do you not see the arrogance of your position?

No I don't.

If I come across as arrogant to some, then that isn't my intention.

I'm discussing a topic and 99.9% of people do not agree with my stance, so I suppose I'm bound to come across as something aren't I.

You and many others come across as extremely arrogant but I'm ok with it, it's just chat.

No I don't.

If I come across as arrogant to some, then that isn't my intention.

I'm discussing a topic and 99.9% of people do not agree with my stance, so I suppose I'm bound to come across as something aren't I.

You and many others come across as extremely arrogant but I'm ok with it, it's just chat.

Well I'll deconstruct it to it's basics. You're saying you know better than experts the world over, without a scrap of reliable evidence.

Seriously, you need to take a break.

No, seriously, go to New York and state publicly that no one died on 9/11, rather than hide autonomously on a message board. It's the only way you'll get the empirical evidence you're capable of understanding.

Well I'll deconstruct it to it's basics. You're saying you know better than experts the world over, without a scrap of reliable evidence.

Not at all.

I don't think I know better than anyone or that I'm smarter or anything else. I merely question stuff that doesn't add up 'to me.'

If I question an event, then I'm naturally questioning those who are involved in that event. For instance, let's take Felix.

To most people, he is a hero, daredevil and one brave man for what he's supposedly done.

To me, he is part of a hoax, so he comes into question with me.

That goes for anyone involved in anything that I think is hoaxed in some ways.

Now granted, I COULD be way off in some things and barking up the wrong tree, yet I haven't had any proof or any real rebuttals of my thoughts and until I'm stumped for an answer, I will continue to question.

Somebody who believes things are true cannot just tell me they're true and cite that they know because it's official and is well documented as it proves nothing other than a belief in something that can and does get easily manipulated.

People wonder why I question many things yet can't seem to understand that if I find one or two events extremely suspect, I'm gonna find many others suspect too.

No, seriously, go to New York and state publicly that no one died on 9/11, rather than hide autonomously on a message board. It's the only way you'll get the empirical evidence you're capable of understanding.

I don't know if no one died on that day. What I do suspect is the number is massively fabricated.

Hide on a message board?

I'm a name on a message board just like you are, are you hiding?

No, sorry Wolfy, I have to pull you up on that, you're saying that Rikko doesn't know about the nuclear material in Submarines, that I don't know about radio networks. Now, I'm not stating I'm an expert in my field, but I sure as shit know more about Radio Networks than you. I've stated repeatedly that you cannot have the coverage you currently enjoy, by employing a radio relay network.

Rikko is an expert in his field and he's explained (very generously) how the whole thing works and you call bullshit, despite having no proof to counter his explanation.

You're saying that the people haven't provided you with sufficient proof and yet you literally dismiss everything regardless of it's reasonable nature. You time and again claim to be open-minded yet are entirely blind to the fact you're so narrow minded it beggars belief.

The hypocrisy is astounding as well.

Your own arguments defeats you. You're saying I cannot state as fact it did happen as I wasn't there, yet you can state as fact it didn't happen, despite not being there yourself? Come on Steven, you're better than this.

You're insisting that it's fake despite having zero credibility, you haven't expertise in any of the fields that would allow you to make a worthwhile challenge. If you had, you'd be able to provide evidence beyond grainy photos which prove nothing other than your confirmation bias. I'm saying that of the millions of people who've seen the videos, a substantial number are better suited than you to state whether a video is faked or not. And yet no credible experts have pointed out the "obvious" fakery.

This is the arrogance I'm talking about. You aren't educated in the fields to give testimony on the subjects. Be it "What happens to an airplane which collides with a building at 500mph" or "The probability of a passport of one of the terrorists being discovered". You're simply seeking for patterns in a chaotic world, or hoping that this tangled web is actually controlled by some shadowy puppet master. Yet you dismiss expert testimony out of hand. From where do you get that authority?

Isn't it telling that the conspiracies are alike? there is always a "THEM", always a sinister plot. To dupe the masses, but only the "truthers" are privy to the real goings on. I mean, seriously, for you to believe you've uncovered some vast and ranging scheme, you're stating you're smarter than everyone else. Which is astounding in it's delusion.

Are there lies the government tell, yes, of course there are. Are they faking the deaths of thousands to push an agenda easily achieved through less complex, convoluted (and frankly bizarre) methods?

As I said to Wolfy, why fake planes when the same effect comes from just blowing up the buildings with men and bombs? There is no reason, but I'm sure you'll try and fabricate one.

end of the day if this is your little hobby, fine, but don't call other people deluded or blind or sheep, it's the worst kind of arrogance. One based on no kind of foundation. My arrogance is based on seeing scores of your type torn to ribbons by men and women far smarter than me and far far smarter than you. And as such, my arrogance is perfectly reasonable.

Your own arguments defeats you. You're saying I cannot state as fact it did happen as I wasn't there, yet you can state as fact it didn't happen, despite not being there yourself? Come on Steven, you're better than this.

What I actually said was that you don't know that thousands of New Yorkers saw a plane impact with their own eyes, yet you continuously use that assumption as your main argument. I ask again that you please stop putting words in my mouth. Come on Fish, you are better than that.

You're insisting that it's fake despite having zero credibility, you haven't expertise in any of the fields that would allow you to make a worthwhile challenge. If you had, you'd be able to provide evidence beyond grainy photos which prove nothing other than your confirmation bias. I'm saying that of the millions of people who've seen the videos, a substantial number are better suited than you to state whether a video is faked or not. And yet no credible experts have pointed out the "obvious" fakery.

You throw "credibility" around as easily as you throw absolutes. I personally know of many credible experts that have pointed out the obvious fakery. You talk about arrogance in others yet you can not seem to make a single argument without making ludicrous claims about what other people ( the masses") have seen, said or done. (i.e thousands of witnesses.. millions of people scrutinized , no credible experts.) Who gets to determine what's credible? Isn't that the basis of the whole discussion. Wolfy and I , and others ,question things when we seen them as "incredible". You , and many others on this forum accept the incredible as fact because you saw it on TV.

I am confident enough in my own cognitive abilities to be able to determine , upon close inspection, whether or not something is real or fabricated.

This is the arrogance I'm talking about. You aren't educated in the fields to give testimony on the subjects. Be it "What happens to an airplane which collides with a building at 500mph" or "The probability of a passport of one of the terrorists being discovered". You're simply seeking for patterns in a chaotic world, or hoping that this tangled web is actually controlled by some shadowy puppet master. Yet you dismiss expert testimony out of hand. From where do you get that authority?

Sorry Fish, I didn;t know that the porerequisite for disagreeing or debating with you is that I had to give "expert testimony". Are you claiming that your testimonies here are that of an expert? I have already pointed out numerous fallacies in every one of your arguments. Once again you are are trying to put words in my mouth , who do you think you are to tell me what I am seeking? (oh, yeah , I forgot you are an expert). Talk about arrogance, Where have I dismissed expert testimony "out of hand" ? Are your speaking of your testimony about thousands of witnesses and millions of scrutinizers? That is what I am dismissing out pf hand, because it deserves to be dismissed as total bull shit. You think that you can write anything you want and that somehow makes it true? Where did you get that authority?

Isn't it telling that the conspiracies are alike? there is always a "THEM", always a sinister plot. To dupe the masses, but only the "truthers" are privy to the real goings on. I mean, seriously, for you to believe you've uncovered some vast and ranging scheme, you're stating you're smarter than everyone else. Which is astounding in it's delusion.

Keep spouting bullshit, Fish. I never mentioned conspiracy but since you brought it up, the "official " story is a conspiracy theory. It states that 19 arabs armed with boxcutters, hijacked 4 airlines flew around uncontested for over an hour escaping the largest military air defense in the world, crashing onto two towers with amazing precision and and hit the ground floor of the penatagon at full speed with out even scratching the lawn. These planes, their engines, the entire fuselage, seats luggage and passengers immediately vaporised leaving no discernible evidence that they ever existed. All this orchestrated by Osama bIn Ladin from a cave somewhere in Afghanistan who somehow managed to render he Pentagon security cameras dysfunctional that day, (there has never been an image shown to the public of a plane that crashed in to the pentagon) . It is merely a coincidence that the Department of Defense was undergoing an exercise that day which involved hijacked airplanes being flown into buildings, and that the plane hit the exact office of the pentagon where the financial records are kept that could have shed some light on the billions of dollars that Donald Rumsfield publicly announced could not be accounted for the day before on Sept 10th. Also a coincidence that the towers that were destroyed had been bought only months before the attacks and insurance taken out specifically against terrorist attacks). Can you honestly believe this "official" conspiracy theory and seriously claim that I am the one who is delusional?

Are there lies the government tell, yes, of course there are. Are they faking the deaths of thousands to push an agenda easily achieved through less complex, convoluted (and frankly bizarre) methods?

As I said to Wolfy, why fake planes when the same effect comes from just blowing up the buildings with men and bombs? There is no reason, but I'm sure you'll try and fabricate one.

I cannot answer your questions as to why it was done this way for only the perpetrators would have such knowledge. I can speculate as to my own opinions but that is not the object of this discussion. I can say with some degree of certainty , that the use of planes was for financial purposes, as their was evidence to an astronomically unusual amount of short trading on ONLY two airlines in the days leading up to 9-11. http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010/06/sec-government-destroyed-documents-regarding-pre-911-put-options.html another coincidence, perhaps?

end of the day if this is your little hobby, fine, but don't call other people deluded or blind or sheep, it's the worst kind of arrogance. One based on no kind of foundation. My arrogance is based on seeing scores of your type torn to ribbons by men and women far smarter than me and far far smarter than you. And as such, my arrogance is perfectly reasonable).

Please point me to where you have seen scores of "my type" tron to ribbons. If your arguments here are an example of what you have seen then I think you may be mistaking who exactly is being torn to ribbons.

I have no idea about how smart you are , or how smart your "ribbon tearers" are, but I try not to state as fact things that I know nothing about . It may be wise if you followed that same principle,

regards,

SteveO.

No, sorry Wolfy, I have to pull you up on that, you're saying that Rikko doesn't know about the nuclear material in Submarines, that I don't know about radio networks. Now, I'm not stating I'm an expert in my field, but I sure as shit know more about Radio Networks than you. I've stated repeatedly that you cannot have the coverage you currently enjoy, by employing a radio relay network.

Rikko is an expert in his field and he's explained (very generously) how the whole thing works and you call bullshit, despite having no proof to counter his explanation.

You're saying that the people haven't provided you with sufficient proof and yet you literally dismiss everything regardless of it's reasonable nature. You time and again claim to be open-minded yet are entirely blind to the fact you're so narrow minded it beggars belief.

The hypocrisy is astounding as well.

You know about networks, fair enough. You know jack shit about satellites, except what you are told they do. You only believe relays and bouncing signals off the ionosphere are not enough because you have been told, it's all to do with satellites.

I'm not calling bullshit on you for this, I'm calling bullshit on those who made this shit up. For example bogus scientists at the very top.

The same goes for Rikko. I'm no calling bullshit on him directly. He's been taught by someone who taught someone who taught someone, all the way to the top where bogus science brought it into the fore (my opinion)

I just don't believe both of those exist but I couldn't swear on it, I just don;t see how both can work and certainly not how I am led to believe anyway.